3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MelomanMelo 06.02.20 12:29 pm

Poll:What is the best race, class, and birth sign. (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

as the most profitable to start the game:warrior, mage,thief?
email who thinks.
1)race for a thief,warrior,mage.
2)birth sign for warrior,mage and thief.
3)the class (which included properties) for warrior,mage and thief.
and just any advice.
44 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucker777 06.02.20

For a sorcerer:
1)Breton
2)mage(or apprentice)
3)your class:
restoration
mysticism
illusion
destruction
alteration
athletics
krasnorechie
First procecute alteration(site),destruction(fire damage,shock),recover.

s
somecreature 06.02.20

EVERYTHING to create the Perfect asasina
http://forums.playground.ru/the_elder_scrolls_4_oblivion/179473/

M
MelomanMelo 06.02.20

I know and enjoy :)

P
PriesT of Hell 06.02.20

For a sorcerer:
1. High elf
2. The mage or the Atronach
3. Mage, Witch Doctor. (Your class don't like to do)

D
Daedra 06.02.20

For a warrior:
1. Nord
2. A warrior or Horse
3. All kinds of weapons, parry, athletics, blacksmithing, restoration, alteration and destruction (your class). And it fits so well the Sword of Night.

F
FaLecT1on[FT] 06.02.20

Universal:
1.Dark elf
2.Your class:
Block, steel, strand.armor, destruction, necromancy, and further down osmotr.

h
haha your dead 06.02.20

Redguard, thief (+10 luck - at harashi))
I still have 11 levels to swing, and I have 98 good luck have everything else for hundreds, but the intellect and strength of will

T
TRUPETC[MT] 06.02.20

1. Elves of lineage
2. Despite what the specialty is.
3. Elven warrior(the most optimal)

E
Eldar 06.02.20

haha your dead
and I have 98 good luck have everything else for hundreds
As luck shake? I when you create took the thief +10 luck, then even when 2 pieces to choose took the luck +5 total 65 and never added-since 8 passed...Well, there is still a ring chtoli what a +10 luck pinned on. A total of 75.
(I play without cheats, so cheats are not accepted)

F
FaLecT1on[FT] 06.02.20

Create the perfect Battlemage Breton from
Race :Breton
Name: Lady
Class: Steel, block, cord.armor, and magic at will.
I am LVL 5

T
TRUPETC[MT] 06.02.20

haha your dead
Yes... share the secret!

h
haha your dead 06.02.20

Еldаr & TRUPETC
everything is obscenely stupid and corny =)
each level +1 is added, and only) in General, all rock on acres a little surprised when I sit A4 piece of paper and write down everything, so that when a new level by +5)

there are in fact 53 maximum (if the owner of the last statues of Daedra to read, and take +10 3 basic skills)? or books even after a hundred plus pumping?

S
Shifroval 06.02.20

My buildup of the warrior:
Race: Breton(ie. combat skills a little=>more levels+protection from magic for a warrior is good)
Sign: the Thief(the other har-Ki can be pumped, and 10 luck is nothing to sneeze at)
OSN har-Ki: Strength and Luck
Core skills: Blades, Heavy of DOP, Parry, Smith, Blunt, in short all combat+acrob with the Athletics for a quick run.
A good strong warrior. And at first, luck will greatly help. And not necessarily just to get a UPS that want to swing. Need these skills to do as little as possible. More levels - more perfomance.
I think my principle of the buildup is understandable.

E
Eldar 06.02.20

haha your dead
each level +1 is added, and only)
For far too long. Lastly, if only to leave when all 100 pump...

I sit A4 piece of paper and write down everything, so that when a new level by +5)
In the... I have the same... not with the A4, and with a small...Recorded, up to the level, threw...
Right now I'm level 16, I have strength-100 intelligence-70 willpower 70 agility-70 speed-75 stamina-85, charm-50, luck 75.
I think the level to 25-30 all the hundred will(except luck). And then begins the mess. (I do quests not walk, so the 15 pieces performed on the way... the arena hosted the-with 000 on it pumped really).

Shifroval
The tactics of delay approve, nearly the same use...

h
haha your dead 06.02.20

well, I'm sorry, will not happen =) if you leave lastly - no time

y
yelle 06.02.20

Elar you're so vain rock hard. When you're all pumped to 100, you can't get a new level. Says something like you are perfection and can no longer be improved. I'm so broken and now we run the Persians LVL 45 instead of 51.

E
Eldar 06.02.20

yelle
Why do I need level 51? Or continue to swing, when everything is on 100?
If I'm at level 30 to pump a hundred, and do not care-the point is pumping what?to pump, not to the highest level!

I remember when the first and second passage are also raised the levels and increased-40s, and only pumped the power 100, and the rest at 60-70. And fuck me like this a healthy level?
If I was 30 level fill up of Persian 51 level, it would be cool.

Time will tell... as all 100 pump-otpishus here. Along the way will be clear... if you leave something at 90, so all the skills to develop...

A
Anorienn 06.02.20

I have everything modest:
1. Nord or Imperial
2. Sign: Warrior
3. Create a class by herself: the swords, parry, cord. armor, athletics, destruction, armorer, blunt.

Don't bother max leveling and high level. Above 30 did not rise. Although I had the chance. :-)

E
Eldar 06.02.20

Olga_k
Don't bother max leveling and high level. Above 30 did not rise.
In principle, in the original oblivion's the point in upgrading there is no and you're right. Level NPC rises with the level's. I also used especially on it did not bother.But after installing OOO without a sound leveling, there's just nothing to do.-you will kill each counter (or maybe not everyone, but still...) bear or NPC. For example: on the fourth level I could not get the arena, only won 6 fights, and then I'm just more than a minute not lived...but no, OOO was held and on the first level. Was only yesterday at 15-16 levels then only with great difficulty...

F
FaLecT1on[FT] 06.02.20

Good luck shaking up around 75 later on a larger level going through the main quest blagoslovlenie Akatosh it for a week enough(sort of) +25 luck and charm, ends take again sings sosredotachivanie on strength, endurance, mosche and intelligence. First hard so Endurance good plus to max power (I Battlemage UTB clear ) , the power when you have all the magic except the cord. armor , steel (swords) that you need as intellect. And everything else except the speed to me is not so necessary. But still on 35 I 100 was in addition to charm. As +5 to make I rarely poluchaetsa usually +4 and PPC