3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TTokimon 06.02.20 12:30 pm

Is it possible to make a genocide on the occupied planets? (Stellaris)

Play for the people, capture other planets. But for example, I don't like my Empire poultry or mushrooms live who create games harmful, and buildings blow up planets forever, rebel.
Is it possible on captured planets kill nafig all and settle people?
Hurt I would like to capture ALL possible galaxy (like only 40% and win, but still).
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FROS_DAD 06.02.20

Yes, you can. to do this, however you need to have the feature of collectivism, like. and then the laws can allow the genocide of other races.

S
SemyStall 06.02.20

FROS_DAD
Isn't that just the laws allow genocide?

P
PaulTheApostle 06.02.20

There is no ethics in any way,will not be allowed.

F
FROS_DAD 06.02.20

SemyStall
without traits you will not give this law to accept it, is inactive button

e
eXellenSe 06.02.20

Direct to pour the blood of millions of its citizens an enemy planet, in order to organize the genocide, a lot more ethical than to wipe out all life from orbit. It's a shame that this is not possible.

a
aimbot357 06.02.20

eXellenSe
there is no need to use its citizens, an army of synthetics and go!

S
SemyStall 06.02.20

FROS_DAD
And here's another question: to resolve the slavery of others can only xenophobes and allow slavery of any race is possible without xenophobia?) The button is active)

n
nubito225 06.02.20

You can start a genocide and no features. You need to go to RACE>Choose unnecessary race>permissions>Nationality>Unwanted

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 06.02.20

nubito225
Look at the date.

I
Ilya Rak 06.02.20

People like to make a genocide with the onset of patch 1.6.*?
The fact that the missing button is an individual of the destruction of the settlement. You can only race entirely genocidal. And I don't want to. Just want to remove unwanted.

Only mod?

o
osetia.alan 06.02.20

People tell me how to make a genocide if the principles are egalitarianism,pacifism and materialism ?