3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IdGolD 06.02.20 12:32 pm

Question about domesticated animals. (Far Cry: Primal)

How to withdraw tame beast? The problem is that when you capture a new Beast. This Beast starts attacking someone tame. And then the figure will catch up (((
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 06.02.20

IdGolD
You come to the menu of animals and click the mouse on tame beast, its icon is different color from other domesticated animals. That is, as visuvesi and withdraw.

V
VALERSON0502 06.02.20

-IdGolD-
If I understand correctly, your pet prevents to tame a new beast, attacking it. And that's fine. To tame a new, first get from the old. But if one went after the other guy, then just click on button (which is default I do not remember, I changed it. Look in the menu for Assignment paragraph Call of the beast).

I
IdGolD 06.02.20

solo837
Thank You Bro.
Operativnenko you answered.)

T
TanLas 06.02.20

Just tell your beast to stand on the sidelines. Simply on the ground under the gun G, and quietly sneak up to the new. Then even revoke unnecessary, especially running away after the beast, too, can saaritsa if you run on primenenia.

PS: by the way who Here seen striped wolf? And where? And it is the last left on the list.

S
Samoylow.suoermen.45 06.02.20

I have this problem.I can't find the wolf.Looking for 4 night ,and as if present.I need to perform a task , and to execute you need the skin of a wolf.