3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreary_Dream 06.02.20 12:32 pm

RAM. Is it possible to put 4 or 8 GB of RAM?

I have now the laptop is 4GB DDR4(2400), I want to get myself another one(for 4GB in modern games are missing), but at 8 GB with the same DDR4(2400) well eventually get 12GB of RAM. I just don't know how it will affect the performance and General system stability.
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 06.02.20

usually laptop 2 current memory probabilistic 2 kanalia
or is there 2 memory 2гигобка in this case, the replacement memory does the negative contact does not have
if the memory is one AZM 4 GB that means 2 channel mode there never were carried out, and adding memory will bring her exceptional increase no significant costs bistriceanu
unless of course it will work peck-peck

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 06.02.20

Yes, you can. Adding memory will be positive. But it is advisable to test it on the spot.
If it is in laptop 2 x 2 GB, then perhaps it makes sense to install a kit of 2 x 4GB and sell the old. Even though 8 GB is not enough some games.

S
SonyK_2 06.02.20

Dreary_Dream
Possible - if all modules are normal, will work. The increase in RAM performance impact is positive, the stability depends on the modules compatible with your hardware, etc. After installation, do at least 1 run latest Memtest-Ohm (all modules together) - if there are errors after the test, can appear errors while working in the OS.
Спойлерhttps://www.memtest86.com/download.htm