3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clash_at_demonhead 06.02.20 12:32 pm

Will there be a Russian voice? (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Will the game have Russian voice?
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDeaDHeaDI 06.02.20

clash_at_demonhead
No, of course. Why would it suddenly? According to the information provided in Steam, the game will be available in the following localizations:

If you don't believe - I can see for myself http://store.steampowered.com/app/222480/

PS: the cost of such a trivial question to create a separate topic -_-

D
D1NO 06.02.20

IDeaDHeaDI
Generally, everything depends on the Russian publisher, if he wants to voice the game means voiced.

Z
Z01-Ange 06.02.20

Will not, fortunately. Given the crappy translation of the third and fifth part. Better text to be translated and the subtitles, but the voice is the original.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 06.02.20

13Fist13
The official Russian voice acting is not. Infa 100%.

Proof: http://www.1csc.ru/news/2013/02/19/30125-resident-evil-revelations-ot-menshego-k-bolshemu

So nefig to speculate about this. Topic can be closed =/

G
Gamer_game 06.02.20

blah blah fuck you prove parasi without Russian voice will not roll!

M
Metal Eagle Returns 06.02.20

And you need to Jill said full fume the voice of Uncle Vasi?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 06.02.20

Metal Eagle Returns
I'm in the demo for fun put Japanese voice acting though neighing while playing. Otherwise, because of the crooked management would long ago have raskurochili would be Claudia. What is most surprising - the Joss fared no better o_0 This curve control, I have not seen since the Operation in Reckone.

A
AeReC 06.02.20

With box papadom management is quite decent

I
IDeaDHeaDI 06.02.20

AeReC
The mouse to make headshots in these bouncy creatures almost impossible the first time. A wild sence I have killed (figuratively).

A
AeReC 06.02.20

It's just pitching on the ship :)))))

I
IDeaDHeaDI 06.02.20

AeReC
exactly :D Okay, stop offtopic because the demo is discussed in the next topic ;)

m
marat07 06.02.20

I don't think that for games like RE do we need Russian voice. And what happens in part 5 is not very much.

V
Vacuum Domain 06.02.20

Patrick-Forever
Subtitles were done myself Kapka kind, so that our localizers to do with business.

F
Folks 06.02.20

the subtitles are terrible, in the full version the same mistakes and certainly not the correct suffix )

I
IDeaDHeaDI 06.02.20

Patrick-Forever
And who said that they (the Russians) something to do at all? Look carefully in the second post of this topic. It is stated that the Developer/Publisher: Capcom. There is no Russia, there's even close and did not smell.

Just pay attention to the fifth post where you specified the link which clearly says that:

The company "1C-Softklab" will be the Russian distributor of the game Resident Evil Revelations

Distributor is one who distributes the goods, not isolates. No word on localization from Russia never no mention was not. Point. And enough already to chew on this topic, pouring from a sieve.

M
Max Fry 06.02.20

Unlikely.

S
Sparda523 06.02.20

Zadran had with his original voice. As you can read subtitles in a tense moment when you play on Pro where miss impact cannot even be distracted and all the Khan. About the voice acting in the fifth elegant voice in thirds agree shit

F
Folks 06.02.20

especially fans will like subtitles
S. T. A. R. S in 2 options - STSS and VAS
BSAA - OOB

s
sem6666 06.02.20

13Fist13
Generally, everything depends on the Russian publisher, if he wants to voice the game means voiced. - complete nonsense. It depends on the developers. If capnomancy allows it, the detector will sound. Not allowed, so bummer.
And pridetsja to play with sabami of course...can't stand them.
Remember how in the third part of the first Sony was translated into bolted fire hose: He nailed the right puller. So I ran, every millimeter was observal until by chance, not use a wrench.

s
saa0891 06.02.20

sem6666

It depends on the developers. If capnomancy allows it, the detector will sound. Not allowed, so bummer.

Actually depends on both,primarily of course from the developers,but the localizer also takes a direct part in this,and entitled to vote.Then the question is purely commercial,is there any sense to do a complete localization for a game like this,especially Capcom itself has done the translation into Russian language,why we have such low quality.