3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davildante 06.02.20 12:35 pm

Soulbound items - where to find? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

As I wrote in my post about things from the Qaeda nua, anasol sword Mordvin it can be linked with absolutely everyone. He can talk and he has a chain of personal tasks as things have DLS in white marsh. The last item is the meeting with the previous owner. At the end of a 3 party dialogue, I found 4 possible outcomes 1 the sword is returned to the previous owner, 2 Sich to stay with you, you can talk to him there is a possibility to enchant on legendary but it is no longer soulbound. Although flopping with him. The last two outcomes are the same as the first two with honours. You ask Zoti to liberate the soul from the sword and it goes blank or you or PREV owner. All the same only it is impossible to talk to. The questions in the audience, maybe somebody had a different outcome, and the Sich remained soulbond, and second whether anyone else siulbound things?
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 06.02.20

davildante
Still have the Mace, my character failed to take.

d
davildante 06.02.20

Muskrat
Thank you for the information,and where to get it? Morder you can get to the shelter at the location of the ruins of the old city. It rikitake if that...

V
Vyxyxol 06.02.20

davildante
In the temple Vedici it is.
Spoiler

V
VOIVOI 06.02.20

davildante
What kind of shelter ?

d
davildante 06.02.20

VOIVOI
Ruins of the old city is the location where the temple of the waves which leads to the crypt where smugglers. So in the upper right corner of the map there is a diamond point it is signed with asylum. It's a room with chests and a corpse of the skeleton which lies the blade....

V
VOIVOI 06.02.20

davildante
Thank you

Z
Zozik10 06.02.20

For all the current passage, above referred to, have found soulbound the gun and poleks. The gun was taken from one of the graves, as poleks got when they searched one of the places(which I don't remember).

r
raspisnoy1 06.02.20

I have another question-I have one requirement to Mordoru(kill 25 NPCs),when I met mistress, his stats become like on the screenshot and the requirement is gone(chose to keep it,the soul was released). Question! Will his stats and whether to add a new one if I meet the hostess and later will perform these 25 kills???
z.s. the sword can be enchanted on to the legends,wonder splash type bottoms Up etc..

r
raspisnoy1 06.02.20

that's how it was until I met mistress (and by the way if Zoti can take away the soul of the sword, a splash of down and Genuine independence-intelligence will remain the same)
therefore, the questions arise(so you can shortcut to cheat and not fulfilling the requirements of the sword ?? or did something else added? I would like to see or know the final version of stats of the sword in the honest fulfillment of all requirements).

d
damnedant 06.02.20

found modir, dagger and took a Mace( helped tincture +3 intacta perception determination that any of this solves) but only reached the Queen nikitaki

N
NightHawkreal 06.02.20

I have found the axe on the broken ship somewhere in the South.

r
raspisnoy1 06.02.20

these things were interesting in the first...

V
Vyxyxol 06.02.20

damnedant wrote:
+3 perception intacta determined that this solves
Resolve decide.

F
Fester 06.02.20

There is another dagger.. here a current I do not remember where I got it.

V
Vyxyxol 06.02.20

Fester
Poko-Kohara like, if I'm not mistaken, of course. That's where the tables for the experiments are?

E
Exeline 06.02.20

Muskrat
It lies in a hidden area, a passage which opens with a blasting powder barrels.

A
Angelo4ekT 06.02.20

Mulberries all =)
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1381184994

S
St_Slave 06.02.20

Noticed that depending on what class to bind spiritual weapon (for example, the Mace the magistrate) - get one unique effect for the weapon. No one had ever seen a complete list of these effects for spiritual weapon ?