3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland From Gilead 06.02.20 12:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Legend of Grimrock 2)

Unsubscribe, friends.
17 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf88 06.02.20

Good game, addictive, lots of secrets, good combat system, acceptable graphics, all in the style of old school. Of the downsides of clumsy controls, the lack of plot.

r
rodiane 06.02.20

No game plot, no waiting, because first of all it's secrets and research. Open the door, and so he cherished the key, to another secret door. And Then the walls come off, and the skeletons Baraat. And then I regret having started the game really hardcore without any saves and crystals. Short game chicos!

s
serditiy888 06.02.20

rodiane
Buryat skeletons?

s
serditiy888 06.02.20

The game is excellent! 've been waiting for. Saddened by the lack of localization.

K
KloN_X 06.02.20

One word quality the game!

K
KingNarik 06.02.20

Played an hour and a half, then I wasn't enough.
The first part was done with ... ahem... pleasure, the degree of which decreased gradually as you progress. The second was to offer something new, a boost of pleasure, that it was possible to play. Busta no. Or that I failed to feel it. Boring, tedious, not interesting. And it's not pretty! Don. If the first part sad atmosphere endless identical corridors gave the game a kind of charm, so to speak, here... Here we see the beauty in a few good screenshots, but after playing 10 minutes it becomes clear that to observe the same thickets, the same trees, same grass, same walls, same everything... pfft, no thanks. The combat system is. I honestly don't remember what it was, maybe the same. But it's creeping me out. What is it? Proposalof polyrealism bystrocice-Kastani-pick-and-drop action from the first person? Well would have though the interface was comfortable. But, he's terrible. Just like everything else. No, not all. Riddles! Yes, the mystery: where is this button? what to put in this hole? where should I throw this stick? No, wonder I agree. But, not enough.
5/10 Strictly for the Amateur. You can pass nothing to lose.

n
nixxxxon 06.02.20

Very cool game. Playing on hard, I don't know maybe I'm a nerd but somehow not very difficult (except for some bosses such as mushrooms), the only puzzle a peek on YouTube because poorly know English, and so all super.

a
aist16 06.02.20

What Questions for the passage is over, or patience run out?
Where to read the manual to this game, is it?
I'm stuck right at the first 2 pressure plates to open the gate.
That they all four of them go, and cannot be divided?
Where to learn the basics of control in the game, or just random?

a
aist16 06.02.20

KingNarik
...but after playing 10 minutes it becomes clear that.... I understood almost nothing.
Stuck in the first 2 pressure plates to open a sliding gate.

a
aist16 06.02.20

Anyone stupid knows what dozens of smart and not smart enough.
Looking for a needle in a haystack also may be wondering if there is a significant meaning and purpose.

s
soulfox 06.02.20

If it is not your what crap from then? Yes, here the plot consists of a short Intro and a small number of notes scattered locations, also ice. But the game as it is not limited to this, this is not the Witcher, not dragon age and Diablo not, she has very different pros and it is focused on a different audience. Personally, I like both, but I'm not trying to compare them as competitors. The game is very good, if it has disadvantages in its genre, they are insignificant.

z
zygoma 06.02.20

With this s--- running in half an hour I lost the desire to continue the game

A
Ashley33 06.02.20

The impression while ambiguous, unusual to see Grimrok and not the game... I like the man ,yesterday held the first part have a couple of questions - I started on hard - party standards, two tanks-shooting, chemist+Archer and fire-air MAG - I do not kill unless the turtle is this normal? In the first part, it seems, was easier, then with increasing levels will be easier? Another point - I'd made of chemist ,to cook, banks with tons of grass that grows in my pocket, but I drink a jar, where is the bottle? I have 4 cans of empty lost, or fell out of the fingers while drinking, or did not understand? How to make banks if packaging is not? Another point - how to cast advanced magic? Inject as pollogen fire, trying to cook hairball - I have a second sign not clinging... Tried and light-the darkness, the enchantment of fire arrows, fireball - nothing comes out - why? Here is the formula stayed the same? Another question - I heard that there are some eggs, which increases the stats on the first beach found 2 eggs - eaten - the stats do not increase - the eggs are not the same? Another question - I saw on the Internet - that there are such labyrinths - cleaner Galimov temple? I was in shock. And another question - how to open locked chests? is it just picks? I have 3 chests there, and picks any one, and will I then go back when one could do your masters? Is there a way to open without keys? And finally - what do you say in a nutshell - after passing - better than the first or worse? At first glance, so not...

PS magic realized - there is no harvesting, and the strip is necessary to carry out. Why did you change? And ,Yes ,the formula changed - feuerball not.And about the cans sorted out - banks do not need - there is grass in the air and pour... With banks was better for me.

c
cobra1983 06.02.20

The game is gorgeous. A great continuation of the first part. More puzzles, more levels, more enemies. All fans of the first part of recommend.

S
SxDANTExS 06.02.20

Have been looking for something atmospheric, and finally found it! I'm just an ardent fan of the middle Ages.
This game is made in the best traditions of role-playing games Medieval theme: a mysterious forest inhabited by Treants, dungeons, castles, secret rooms, riddles. In short, this game will not make You bored. All fans of atmospheric games about the middle Ages a mandatory!
And don't be afraid of pseudo-turn-based mechanics and corridor levels - on the contrary, it gives the game a style that is nostalgic for the old days when almost every game has brought a completely new feeling and this for a long time remembered. In short, old school!

z
zombievegas 06.02.20

The first part was a bit nicer to me because the puzzles were more logical place - in the second often stuck, but you did, too :) the Game is just great in my opinion, I can still recommend the game the Fall of the Dungeon Guardians is a very dynamic follower Grimroka, here's a video on it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9zsmNzDlzNap2nEiGEpUb8mGzfCs2atf

a
aist16 06.02.20

zombievegas
Watched on YouTube the beginning of the 18th level The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians,
it turns out that in my game version: 1.0 j, there are 2 switches where they are in the video on YouTube.
Goblins, perhaps, removed? And how do I go further? Where to download the healthy version of the game?