3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 06.02.20 12:36 pm

Your impressions of the game (Vaporum)

Pretty good game, as for me it seems natural on Legend of Grimrock in the style of such paropanka:))
Because of recent games beautiful and good comes out a little, I advise you to play.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Ageev 06.02.20

Don't waste your time. And the rest all the rules.

z
zombievegas 06.02.20

The first impression of the game is quite good, definitely going to pass, but now occupied by the passage of The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians is a very dynamic follower Grimroka here is a video if someone is interested https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9zsmNzDlzNap2nEiGEpUb8mGzfCs2atf

2KotoSa 06.02.20

The game is beautiful

a
aist16 06.02.20

Something a little connoisseurs!? :-)

M
MesyacMay 06.02.20

the management is exactly like in Legend of Grimrock?
difficult at first, but after it becomes cool, Grimrock is like a puzzle, and interesting battles damn I have no luck

a
aist16 06.02.20

S
Yes, the battle is here catch, hit from all directions at once, manage to turn. :-)
Cheat Engine help!? Assault suit 17 level (maximum), repair and ammunition is not limited.
But where these books have colorful fold? Where is this location? I'm the Librarian.
Here, it turns out that the map coordinates are.

a
aist16 06.02.20

Well, where are You? The game is, after all, is interesting - the plot is simple, but the puzzles, with each level more difficult.
First, started and quit, and then found the tire iron and went to...
Now on the 8th level, I can not find a silver key, prompt, who in course.

n
nixxxxon 06.02.20

Started to play until all super. Prior to that, completed both parts of the Legend of Grimrock, so Vaporum comes to cheer. About all subtleties and nuances unsubscribe later, during the passage, and further explore the very mechanics of the game...
First impressions - great graphics and most importantly its optimization. On the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 (PERC i5 3570k, 8 gb RAM) is pretty good. Remove unobtrusive visually, but at the same time very greedy graph. settings: shadows low (shadows low) global shading (ambient occlusion off) and dynamic real time reflections (Reflections off), reduce the screen resolution as needed increase FPS (I set 1280x768 pixels) and regulations, and of soft particles can be removed, and you can play...

a
aist16 06.02.20

Vaporum passed, a good game, but I do not understand, - daughter father was killed or something.
But in The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians Reached the 18th level, and I can not find how to start to pass!?
Wherever you go, in the end, all the portals are thrown into the beginning of the level.
In network passage, and the beginning of level 18, no.
We must start from two locations: the top, jumping from it anywhere will lead to End game,
and the lower, always returns to the beginning. Prompt, who played the secret.

a
aist16 06.02.20

Watched on YouTube the beginning of the 18th level, it turns out that in my game version: 1.0 j
there's 2 switches there, where they stand in a video on YouTube. Goblins, perhaps, removed?
And how do I go further? Where to download the healthy version of the game?

K
Kay Ovald 23.07.21

Continuation of the Legend of Grimrock case - RPGs, in which we walk around the cells, like in a chess game.
The main difference from the ancestor (well, in our time) of such games is that everything is simple.
A simpler role-playing system, we play one character that cannot be configured initially (but we choose the exoskeleton depending on preferences). There are pumping, three characteristics, gear, analogue of magic, melee and firearms of different types, skills. There are no merchants (a feature of this type of games).
It looks quite good for an indie project, but again, just another tower of 11 relatively small levels, only this time steampunk, which favorably distinguishes the game from the dominance of fantasy role-players. This is already a big plus, especially since the authors have quite got the atmosphere of a mysterious iron tower. Bubbling pipes, steam, enemy robots, research, notes. Except that the levels are pretty monotonous in appearance (as in Legend of Grimrock, in fact), although they are very interesting to pass. Riddles, puzzles, real-time battles with the possibility of pause, all this is quite at the level. But if they made such a banal thing in the tower as windows through which one could see the ocean, it would be extremely cool to play on the atmosphere. Yes, and it would be beautiful, but just walls and traps.
Bad but rare music. At the same time, other sounds at the levels are very good.
Nice interface, everything is quite clear and convenient.
The plot, though simple, is quite good, interesting, the glav hero has a story, he is not just a researcher of another tower.
In general, everything is pretty simple, but, damn it, I really liked it. [:)] An honest estimate would be 7-7.5 / 10, but I give it 8.