3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morpholog 06.02.20 12:37 pm

Can't find the key of the room in \"life support\" (Prey (2017))

Near the exit location next to the Hall is a security room with the key.
The entire Locke climbed - I can't find the key.

In the room was able to get transformities to see what's in there is a task side and a safe. But I pass fundamentally without abilities of Tihonov. So a key is necessary.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICH68 06.02.20

so with the key, any fool can. try without it!!

a
astrozombie 06.02.20

also could not find keycard in this room, not to find a pass into the pantry it Department, in the lobby of Tullos.
there are just strange closed door even without locks in the rooms of the security men in the lobby in Tullos

D
DrAgon_steel 06.02.20

Searching for a certain Maxine Ford - now, just came to stop to the door and poyuzal f, the quest was closed

O
Olly-alpha 06.02.20

In the pantry the IT Department impossible to get into if you don't play with murder all living things.
In this room, too, couldn't get the whole Talos break, but the key is not found. I have the strong impression that in the first passage, I still was there...
Criticaltom the room do not open in any way, glass isn't breaking, there no other approaches. Maybe using mimicry as something to get through a possible, if without a pass.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 06.02.20

Olly-alpha
Fill the door with foam and throw utilizing a grenade and throw it, all of you in the house.

m
morpholog 06.02.20

astrozombie
If true. Found the pass to this room. There, near the toilets there. The toilet floor grate lies underneath pass.

O
Olly-alpha 06.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
This bagous, and I'm interested in officially provided game mechanics way.

a
astrozombie 06.02.20

morpholog
yeah, SPS will second place - closely inspect the toilets

M
Maximilianitus 06.02.20

morpholog
That respect for the observation. Sure there is, someone must have dropped when the pants were corrected :)
PySy Prompted the idea that all lokah has such features :)