3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
luckyseven 07.02.20 04:05 pm

AI choking (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

At the moment in the second act,14 level.The composition of the party Inquisitor,fighter,Summoner and blade of shadows.Play tactics.
The last time burns fiercely ,even though water pour. The computer stupidly destroys my Summoner. Began with the battle against the eternal atery. Each placement and the start of the battle came to what she flies,jumps,runs, but summons two wolves that agrade on my Summoner.
ALL run headlong to destroy my Summoner .All sorts somoni,wolves ,all those who are able to move quickly strangled my handsome.
This is due to the fact that he's in the robe?so like a long time, so I go.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladok325 07.02.20

You will have to temporarily part with the handsome. Try to kill the rest of ataru. I killed her with only one character, and after all was put back.

l
luckyseven 07.02.20

Vladok325
That is not,I already killed her,though spent 2 hours. Removed mage armor from wolves,threw the bomb to the charm.In short sweat.
I do mean that in every fight strangle the Summoner.Even with clipped tendons dude on all the OD runs to him,that would give 1 tyacke

I
Igor Ostapenko 07.02.20

luckyseven
I already passed the game (finally) on the tactics of the mod Monster Scaling (raising the level of all enemies before you) and also have a Summoner. There are four points that I consider before you fight (or when you lose and re-start the battle): 1. Placement of your soldiers on the battlefield before the fight is half the victory, because many (almost all mages) just beat on the area if see in front of a group concentrated in one place. 2. Well, expect to be beat most weak lives and the armor - it is necessary first of all to wear the best armor (thus equalizing the protective qualities of all of their constituents). If you consider that the Summoner usually stands on the sidelines (not on the first line of fire) - it's critical you need the highest magic armor (also all remote - the archers and other mages). 3. Study opponent (the attacks which he has resistance) - get the effective resistance (if all attacking the Summoner) - get on it Unexplained evasion (aerothermie the like) or increase his life\armor spells\the jars and then join in the fight. 4. Talents that allow you to bend AI: Glass cannon (two characters ranged, who are also doctors), the Executioner (everyone who often attacks), Discipline (when less than 50% - gives a one point stroke, which is sometimes very useful), agile (all give - will not immediately die) and the other at the discretion.

N
Negih 07.02.20

luckyseven
luckyseven wrote:
The computer stupidly destroys my Summoner.
I have a mage as well beat... until I put the talent stinky. Everything has changed dramatically. It became, at least in emphasis to approach the enemy, agreda on the other.

l
luckyseven 07.02.20

Igor Ostapenko
another question,how I send down through ice armor? gives skill in full. There is still 50%,but I knocked down.
The same charm I ka who have given in full mage armor

I
Igor Ostapenko 07.02.20

luckyseven
If your characters talent Glass cannon - they will knock out, stun, even with 100% physical armor. Charm - same thing with MAG.armor (or as Mark of the sniper is superimposed independently)

l
luckyseven 07.02.20

Igor Ostapenko
understand took