3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Kutin 07.02.20 04:05 pm

V-Sync (Tom Clancy's The Division)

When V-Sync off shows 80-100фпс, but the picture is sometimes choppy, fps is not falling, except for a few frames. When you turn on the rifle, all the rules, there is constant smoothness of the picture, but sharpness is not the same as when switched off, the V. S. is it Possible to overcome these jerks. W. S. game a completely different feel.
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 07.02.20

Yuri Cutin
The first way is to try to put full screen mode in the game.
At high FPS, most likely the emphasis is already in percent, respectively, the second method is to reduce the configuration consumes processing power: like the detail and extra detail
The third way is to turn on V-Sync and used (I would chose this option, because iron is less violence.)
It is felt, due to the fact that the game is faster in all senses of the word, this could be seen in DOOM or Fallout 4, where at high FPS all flew and was wild dynamics (this was particularly noticeable in DOOM, because there were 150+ frames, and after loca play became inconvenient because it went down and mouse response, and the enemies become slowpoke.

M
MagicHero 07.02.20

Yuri Cutin
Have put over & under fast, it limits the fps to a stable 60 fps (no tearing and jerking) but processes all frames thereby increases the responsiveness of management.

d
dos-unit 07.02.20

if the card is nvidia, then in the game disable vsync and disable the constraint frame, and the wood in the profile of the game, to put the fast sync

E
EvgenyDMT 07.02.20

Yuri Kutin wrote:
Is it possible to overcome these jerks.
To buy a monitor with G-Sync

A
Amsterdamn76 07.02.20

Remove this shit - the best solution to the problems with division.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 07.02.20

Yuri Cutin
to buy a monitor eliminating the data gaps, now there are full and will help in the future
Amsterdamn76 .
and what the shit then set the genius that I don't see

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.02.20

Dvision killer game! For a long time it is played. Prefer in this game include the over & under. The difference is not seen. So that the so great game)

A
AL5 07.02.20

Yuri Cutin
Kirill22092
MagicHero
dos-unit
STANDS of Milivoje
Sanya Gladyshev
And just limit fps to 60 in any way?) This is the best option.
+ There is such a thing as adaptive V-sync. Not heard?
Spoiler

d
dos-unit 07.02.20

AL5 wrote:
Not heard?
heard, but it naduh is not necessary, a quick sync will be more pleasant.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.02.20

AL5
I did that. Although, as I wrote above doesn't make much difference. In any case, good.

M
MagicHero 07.02.20

AL5
He's like in Russian wrote that plane is the viscosity in the management of your adaptive plane designed for something entirely different. If you need a lock + responsive governance that should be put over & under quick

r
rambling 07.02.20

MagicHero wrote:
put over & under quick
If he does not use Remore Desktop applications. In these Fast instantly hacked app. Yourself. Bagovannaya option is not advised.

M
MagicHero 07.02.20

rambling
And what hinders to make the plane for the game?

r
rambling 07.02.20

MagicHero wrote:
And what hinders to make the plane for the game?
Nothing, you're right. I talked about the fact that she's still damp to enable it in the global profile. As for specific games on your General health.