3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saymsam 07.02.20 04:07 pm

PlayerUnknown\'s Battlegrounds activation key in the Crimea (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

There is a problem with the activation key,I bought the version for the Russian Federation,out of ignorance and stupidity ,and I have an error saying not available for this strange and now I do not know what to do,I would be very grateful for any help,information or advice.Thank you
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 07.02.20

Not very understand the situation, but I'll try the standard approach - if bought on disc (and it is coming out on the financials. media?), then carry it back to the store, explain the situation. If you take the Incentive, where it was necessary to take, give back the funds. And anyway, if you take the Incentive, it is unlikely that they will sell you the wrong version. Although do not understand to buy the game the Incentive, it is necessary to expose Ukraine to pay a USD? How do you live there in the Crimea?

j
jigadloff 07.02.20

Put on Google chrome extension Touch VPN client steam put the currency, the ruble, and activate (all in the browser, estessno)

j
jigadloff 07.02.20

vstorspb
And here CD-key took on some Pay.ru!

s
saymsam 07.02.20

vstorspb
took in the Internet shop,link to it on PG,the point is that I'm in the opinion of stima are in Ukraine and the key which I bought only works on RF

s
saymsam 07.02.20

jigadloff
thank you my good man,everything was ridiculously easy,now if only the ban is not пойматьvstorspb

s
saymsam 07.02.20

vstorspb
the problem is not in UAH ,the problem is that it's okay to buy the game the incentive,we can not, and if you buy the game on another site that often climbs abara kadabra ,like now for example