3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 07.02.20 04:07 pm

Leak video memory (Wreckfest)

At the last games Wreckfest (2018) and Wreckfest Deluxe Edition [Upd.1+2 DLC] drain of RAM (a gradual increase in the load on the memory in the process of continuous games), which was not in previous versions Next Car Game Wreckfest. And indeed this rarely happens in games.
I have 2 (SLI) - GTX 770 (4 GB) download VRAM on the 1st race is 40%, then it increases by 1% with each race. So as not to overload a video card, I every 30 races need to restart the game and re-start with 40%. It's uncomfortable. In addition, it does not increase the quality of the graphics, with the great features of the graphics card (for example 40% to 70-80%), since then due to the leak of memory load on vidyuhi faster reaches the maximum limit (90-100%).
One gamer wrote that his GTX 1080 with the initial download of the video memory 4 GB, quickly reached 8 GB, and then started friezes.
In the Internet about this jamb games complete silence.
Has anyone tried to solve this problem ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 07.02.20

vftor
Driver re-installed?

v
vftor 07.02.20

EvgenyDMT
So I thought about the driver asks. And why. All games work fine. Before I tried the newer (for the latest games), but then had problems with other games. V now stands.376.33, which agrees well with the GTX 770. Besides all the latest games I tested on another independent drive (system), and all of them I don't like. And the system with working games (SSDS, HDDs) are games from 2003 to 2017
In General, the computer and the driver is not to blame, since Next Car Game Wreckfest (v.0.224258), which precedes (similar, also with a career, but the interface is in English) Wreckfest (2018), this loss of memory was fine.
In my opinion, the problem with the leak of video memory a similar issue with a memory leak that occurs because of coding errors in the app (in the game). But the patch apparently never will.

K
Kandoliza 07.02.20

vftor
Write in support you'd expect from a children's forum? Go to techcity to zhelezyachniki and programmers. Game curve, balbir degraded, you nobody!

v
vftor 07.02.20

Kandoliza
It is clear, but sorry.

v
vftor 07.02.20

A new version of Wreckfest Deluxe Edition [Update 2 + 2 DLC] v.1.232509.
Who checked - whether she leaked the video memory ?