3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 07.02.20 04:07 pm

Not give achivku and uplay points (Far Cry 5)

hi, I have not given in the passage, and 4 rods achivku and uplay points. what do we do now?
12 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 07.02.20

Sasa paw)

P
PIRAT69 07.02.20

xXHASLXx
As bear...
Rampertumskin
Write yubikam in the slide, and a screenshot of the rods of priklady.

x
xXHASLXx 07.02.20

Badfox69
I th write,you tell that to the author)

G
Golova Niksona 07.02.20

Write support, they'll fix it

m
maxpayen 07.02.20

what is achivku

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Badfox69
Expert rating here, without going into details, taken from the ceiling, just read, a few comments thrown, and already an expert in the entire game, complete nonsense.

Rampertumskin
It was very interesting to hear the details. For example, if disruptions to the Internet or it was not, the achievements could NOT be counted, but after a restart or run, he just dropped it (or something like that), I've seen that in the game a notification appeared in the real world NO. In ANNO 2070 the same, passed the company recently, but no points given, though the menu shows, including award, the Internet was not a problem, BUT playing with CHEATS. Don't know if that has changed, but the Incentive of such problems, I have not seen, even after restart still persists.
Duck wonder long-the question is, the availability of the Internet, as a condition, but the cheats (the trainer), the same wondering how it affects getting. And Yes, the service from Yubisoft, I have heard, works very bad, and sometimes useless.
HAHHAHAHAH!!! Chitak
I can't hike though not credited, and rightly so.The issue has been resolved. And the guys there are tactfully silent. Krasava.

D
DemanShu 07.02.20

Support does not help.

R
Rampertumskin 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes no impact, only morons think that for them to ban yubisoft. easy anti-cheat will not be allowed into the game and all. I was dropped on the first day of the game, then stopped. the trainer I only made money. for the bucks to farm in a single game is stupid Kal, I'm not that pervert.
Sevodnya got the reward for LVL 20 arcade and 3 tasks in the cooperative. so there is no trainer but the stupid server they, at that time, by the way was the problem with the weekly reward at all.

R
Rampertumskin 07.02.20

DemanShu
why? me for someone else's 100% save from driver san francisco support gave all the uplay points. so I would not say so confident.

P
PIRAT69 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I can't
Igor Krab...

R
Rampertumskin 07.02.20

maxpayen
achievement

R
Rampertumskin 07.02.20

Saport helped in the chat, estesno not researcii which 3 day meets. in ten minutes all accrued.