3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeyOven 07.02.20 04:07 pm

Steering wheel settings in SHIRT 2 (Shift 2: Unleashed)

In order for the wheel to work correctly in this game it is necessary to create game profile, do so, run the driver menu and create a profile.
http://radikal.ru/F/s43.radikal.ru/i100/1104/e3/486ff9eed975.jpg.html
To do this, go to the tab -Profile-click -NEW - and specify the name of the game and the path to the executable file, which is located in the game folder (simply chesnik)
Next, open the tab -EDIT - and then Specific Game Settings... and do everything as in the screenshot
http://radikal.ru/F/s61.radikal.ru/i172/1103/c9/9af8232bb014.jpg.html
then go to the tab -Options - further-Global Profiler Settings and set everything as in the picture
http://radikal.ru/F/s12.radikal.ru/i185/1104/b0/7ca6d1cc3357.jpg.html
In the game setup as you like, I haven't changed anything, just put the wheels turn 900 degrees and management mode Elite
That all worked to start the game with the driver menu wheel.
It seems everything now is just great, I'm happy, it is as it should be.
60 Comments
Sort by:
t
tornado559 07.02.20

steering wheel G27 did as written in the game the wheel was spinning on 900гр. but really works only 360гр OTO be seen by kalasam as they turn and then G27 is spinning in an empty nariakira at the wheel of a car . in the game settings for some reason spisyvaetsya in the corner of pavaroti wheels on 360гр (in the race ) and 300g (in the drift) . the same thing happened without the creation of a profile in the wheel.the only difference was that the G27 as the game was turned on 360гр. if anyone knows how to fix this corner of pavaroti on 900гр write here. PS in the settings of the steering wheel and in game settings put 900гр. then keep going in the race. in the race the wheel is spinning for some reason 360гр . return to the game menu and there I have displayed the angle of pavaroti wheel 900гр. resets to 360гр.

S
SergeyOven 07.02.20

It's on the screen, then go into the game and put the game 900 degrees and press the shift button to save the settings and Gaza, yesterday 5 people tried these settings, all fans of GTR, people are happy.

S
SergeyOven 07.02.20

The rotation angle in the profile and the game should be the same

M
M.Omarych 07.02.20

What to do if the wheel doesn't need drivers, that is, as it works without it?Like with my Genius Speed Wheel 5

t
tornado559 07.02.20

the problem with the steering wheel decided easier. sapsibo Pukja ! the angle of pavaroti wheel it is necessary to put only the rudder and not the mouse . SergeyOven the rotation Angle in the settings of the helm can be any, even 0 . I have it exactly to the game is not tied. I am now wondering is it just me pavaroti angle of the wheel in the game menu have the wheel to put or have all so but all are silent as guerrillas )? and another question tohost the steering can be adjusted kaknibudi to edit kakimnibud file . except for the profile wheel? and then somehow it was incredibly tight though if not with Lada to compare Yes but in the car I ladoshki handlebar twist nenapirali

v
vladimirvost 07.02.20

SergeyOven
Your settings really helped on all games, thank you very much.

1. Tell settings and Options/ Global Device Settings how to set?
2. How to delete the existing profile games which have long been demolished with the company?

i
igorokjjj 07.02.20

SHIRT 2??? I've never heard of...

M
Mr. Illusion 07.02.20

the people, prompt where to put the wheel on 900 degrees?

t
tornado559 07.02.20

Mr. Illusion
you can put in the profile of the wheel for SHIF2 (logitech profiler /create ). in the beginning of the topic written . or in-game advanced settings steering value exposes the wheel to the right or left cool . the mouse correctly saved.

M
Mr. Illusion 07.02.20

and on my steering wheel no such to configure this feature with the degree.

M
Mr. Illusion 07.02.20

what are they doing?

a
anarchy6131 07.02.20

I've done everything as it says, like it became better. But how to get the weight of the wheel. And turns very easily, not very comfortable to play

P
Powerfu666 07.02.20

All this tried,did not help.Then randomly went to one site where a guy wrote that you just need to remove the Sync and anti-Aliasing in the video settings in the game.Removed and everything became clear!!!!!!!so do not suffer устаноdками patches,and all the bullshit... the steering Wheel Logitech MOMO Racing

L
Looven 07.02.20

Yes Yes after removing the smoothing delay is gone

K
K.R.U.T.7 07.02.20

so without smoothing, the play will be reluctant in the ladders

v
vad231437 07.02.20

People, help me out. In short, did everything as it says in the settings. But here's the problem: the feeling is that the car had no weight. While the light is red, but is light up green - and the wheel turns as if the car is floating above the surface. What could it be?

D
Den_87 07.02.20

vad231437
I have this happen on some races.. mostly when cars give to try, try to press the pause button and immediately continue helping me ))

I
ImGroy 07.02.20

I have here is heresy!
how do I configure the steering angle? Steering Wheel: Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel
pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Haron_i_Ralfor 07.02.20

Say this wheel will fit: Thrustmaster FERRARI F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel?

v
vad231437 07.02.20

Horrible management. Empirically came to the conclusion that 900 degrees is better in the game is not set (left in the driver settings), and the game - 360. So the car goes confidently (relatively, of course). Thus, the sensitivity of speed and the helm put on 100. Only so began to turn.
In General, no matter what anyone said, the steering in GT5 and Shift2 - as heaven and earth, and in favor of the latter. Hope the patch. But little hope. Developed rather any thread glam crap or the graphics will improve than control and physics. Understand what audience they expect. Although the girls at the start, drawn well, what could be.:)