3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crusher 07.02.20 04:08 pm

The ending of the game. (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

How do you like the ending? By the way it is the same in all clans or what?
Let's say I said Lacroix (Played for breana) Fuck u and threw him the key. Like pointedly I'm leaving. And then Smoking Jack is pinned like mother dear. If I understand correctly La Croy survived? Because his hand is on the final frame? by the way, he recalls the phrase the taxi driver. interested in short tell us how it was you and what you like in the game.
30 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lycantrop 07.02.20

At the end of the flashing hand of the taxi driver. If you open daddy sound in the game, then replicas of the taxi driver will not find you there, but you will find replicas of Cain signed on as a driver :) the Hint is clear?
The endings for all the clans the same, they depend on your choice of party in downtown, in the choice of the first conversation in a taxi, and stay in dialogue with Lacroix in the finals. Combinations like 5, but I haven't checked, is it possible to be United with the Chinese vampires.

c
crusher 07.02.20

But the way I suspected. And you proved to me. he soars che about Cain not simple. Moreover, the hand he had one hundred pounds archaic. Only one problem. To him we Jack sends. And in the end Jack's taxi driver and wets. Weird what could it be? Maybe the third part will be? Finally, the associated story will appear? Lano will wait.

T
ToTheMoonAndBack 07.02.20

Guys, I have a suspicion that I something not so told, but it seems with the Chinese to unite will not give. I told the taxi driver, they say take me to the chinks, and he says that it is Khan, I want like went. I said I want the figure to fill up oidn had all =) tomorrow I'll try again to replay the episode with the choice. I once answered the second option, that is not full confidence.

T

By the way, in the end Cain kills Jack, he says goodbye to us... in such a short time, to go from SUCH an explosion... the Kingdom of heaven for us.

P
ProstoIlya 07.02.20

In such a short time, the protagonist has chosen out of the building alive.

Because if you choose to side yourself (to the devil unions and allies) then we show how from a disintegrated skyscraper goes hero, defiantly showing the middle finger ascended the Anarcho away the dark street.

With AMC-Jinn will join you, only the final...
Oh, he's not a happy entity.

T

Yes, I admit, made a mistake, chose) is Now going with the Chinese to unite) wants to see:)

P
Pain 07.02.20

Guys I have lichno different ending.Almost at the end I told the taxi driver that they say want to overthrow the Prince Lacrue and even some vampire in Chinatown.I killed the fool,and then came to Lacrue,or rather not ran out and made their way to him.Then he begs her to give him the keys,but I sent it on x*y and o keys,and I told him what type will meet at the Treasury.Then came a splash as Prince is on his knees and there is one dude says like you did everything right,we won't open Sarkavag and hide it there where he came from and the end,but it I a good ending,but my friend same as you-just say 4 endings.And in the good ending, ie what I have I been in this game for the first time see the sunrise.But most importantly:
1-you pravish so not Prince Lacrue
2-Lacrue konnen
3-the sarcophagus is not opened and it was good
4-in the city everything is good you ruled correctly
THE BEST ENDING IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
ProstoIlya 07.02.20

Like the finale - a kind of SAG under the Camarilla.

D
Deceiver 07.02.20

Hmm... let's read more.
I went for a Clique, respectively, Strauss was told to seal the sarcophagus and send it far and long.
And what exactly happens in the end for La Croix and anarcho? Where Cain gets out that someone says, what's Jack? In the end for yourself where flashes whose hand? And, accordingly, what happens in the end for the Chinese? As far as I understand, Persian is tied to the sarcophagus and allowed to swim =)
How do they do it?
Tell me pliz =) Broke while to go over the screen, and the session, you know...
And still glad I chose the right direction =) I Max liked it.

D
Deceiver 07.02.20

And actually, I did not understand that in addition to explosives in a fucking sarcophagus, and where it came from?

P
ProstoIlya 07.02.20

So, if I am not mistaken, there are five Finals.

1) the Character agrees with the Clique and the coffin forever sent to gather dust in the warehouse (however, Hell is not a damn thing delayed).
2.) The character agrees with the Prince and goes to war with the Ku-gins. The result – an explosion and death as the protagonist and the Prince.
3). The character is teaming up with the Ku-Gins. The result – a Prince killed, kindred Los Angeles get a kick up the backside, and the protagonist is tied to the coffin and thrown into the sea.
4.) The character is merged with the Anarcho. The result – two options. Or – with the Prince to open the Coffin or to leave. Better, so to speak, to leave the building.
5.) The character by itself. The result is a proud withdrawal into the darkness of the streets and the heroic display of “middle finger” ran the Anarcho.

Now, with regards to the appearance of Cain (by the way, this is a controversial issue, many believe that it is not Cain, and someone from the Second or Third generation ), dried mummies, in which there is not a damn drop of blood of the Antediluvian and Jack.
The whole thing with the Coffin and Explosives (most likely) a prank Cain and Jack, in order to depose the Prince and to revive the Camarilla. Jack , after all, the BRUJERIA so he is just a joy. Cain, then all the bulbs – it is itself the harbinger of the Apocalypse.

D
Demonoid 07.02.20

I want to remind one thing: Cain was killed in one of the endings of the first game! And vampires never got rid of the curse! How to understand the emergence of Cain in part 2? The events take place before the events of the first 2 games or stupid plot developers all brought to a standstill?
But the ending is the same for different genders? As for Nosferatu? Game for Nosferatu is very different from playing for the rest of the race! Appears sensor of a breach of the masquerade, people get scared on the streets, a prostitute is not removed, maniy felled with truncheons but rats do not run away, the rats get +3 blood, not +1 like all other races!

D
Deceiver 07.02.20

Replicas of taxi driver are in the Caine... can't argue with that =)
What the hell is the mummy? And in General, in addition to the boom in the sarcophagus nicherta do not have that right?
Lucky Johansen, the vamps stole the sarcophagus from the Museum =)
And who really is Jack? He is from the third generation?

P
ProstoIlya 07.02.20

Ahem...
The first part of the game? The first PC RPG based on the setting of Vampires in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines has nothing to do. Except ,of course, the notorious setting.
And, curiously, in Arpege managed to kill Cain, father of all Cainites?
Especially when you consider that Gehenna came, and he took an active part.

The gender of the character endings are not affected.

It seems that in addition to mummy and the boom in the sarcophagus do not a damn thing happened. Thing comrades of Cain and Jack.

And about Jack really did not know (except for rumours – some of Anarho said Jack previously hunted piracy), but it's unlikely that he's from the Third generation. Just a pretty old vampire. Very.

F
FriX 07.02.20

LDI here you are already talking about endings,and I ship Dane can't get through ... help plz!!!I examine the crime scene and taking the report on the goods,but how do you know that had found out about the case the police don't know. If the guy who meets you that I can't do it, he says that I am not a journalist and starts to shoot me. Help!

K
K.SpecTr 07.02.20

to Demonoid: Regarding the first part of the game, or rather Redemption, there was not kill Cain, and raised the head of the clan Tzimisce (what a tongue-Twister), so actually his name. Cain in the first part did not exist. The first and second part are not connected, but the first ends in the night bug 2000, and the second takes place in our time.

P
Pain 07.02.20

Sorry it took so long nebylo on this topic just the case of ponimaete-I'd like to talk about vadeli I kazhntsya that he definitely CAIN:
1-in the folder there is a SOUND replica drivers and a folder called CAIN.
2-he mumbles a lot about CAIN in the denouement of the game.
3-there are some endings where the video shows his hand-And she osvezene BLACK AURA if someone of you played the Board game,not computer,you know that BLACK AURA is CAIN because he was EATING OTHER VAMPIRES BLOODSUCKERS.
4-naschot of death-if you read or find in the Internet the legend of Cain that unekotoryh wrote that Cain after death die,die shell,and the soul could vasilitsa in any mortal and Cain was able to brawl.
THAT'S ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Bonart 07.02.20

2 ProstoIlya

I also found all of these you the ending, but digging in the resources found in dialogue with LaCroix, where the PC think it diabetisweet:

{ 1111 }{ NO! It's mine! It's my right! Stop! }
{ 1112 }{ Here. Take the key. I hope you get what's coming to you. Goodbye, LaCroix. }
{ 1113 }{ You want the key, fetch. Enjoy, LaCroix. A gift from the anarchs. }{ 1091 }
{ 1114 }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }
{ 1115 }{ That's enough out of you. }{ That's enough out of you. }{ 0 }
{ 1116 }{ That fight left me dry. I think I need an appetizer before the main course. }{ 1121 }{ Humanity -5 }
{ 1117 }{ }
{ 1118 }{ }
{ 1119 }{ }
{ 1120 }{ }
{ 1121 }{ NO! I'm begging you! NO! }

There are corresponding voice.

No one never came?

R
Rice 07.02.20

In a conversation with a taxi driver , leaving Santa Monica, from lines of dialogue it turned out that I'm a Chinese monster.... I believe that I will complete the game for yourself, because the anarcho join no desire.
I want to ask if I can do this after the murder of Ming to go to the Prince and to get back at him for a setup with blood hunt? or to overthrow the Prince only if you join Chinese?

B
Bonart 07.02.20

Prince knocked always, if you are not for it.