3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris 666 07.02.20 04:09 pm

The GPS Navigator. Can you help? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Do I understand correctly that if I choose the GPS for example the Armenian, then on the mini map should automatically be displayed, prologics way to the letter S Armenian Simon?
The spoilerAnd it turns out that my GPS just doesn't work. If not, what function it performs then?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.02.20

Pressing Enter did not try?

B
Boris 666 07.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Asked to press Enter when you choose the open route map. When you select a point using GPS, the screen on the right bottom, only left and right mouse buttons. The left leaf much to pave the way, right out of the GPS. Pressing Enter does nothing.

t
t830x 07.02.20

Boris 666
ESC and the map anywhere to put the point

F
FsTanDar 07.02.20

Did this game racist.

B
Boris 666 07.02.20

t830x
This fool is clear. The question was about the fact that if you can navigate to the right place - character, weapon shop, garage, etc. through the built-in game GPS Navigator not getting the thing in the map? If not, what function it performs then.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.02.20

Not sure how you got there, and I have all worked. M -> arrow keys select the place -> enter. All route.

B
Boris 666 07.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
That's what I wanted to find out. So the GPS works as I expected, but only if the buttons that control them are default and not changed by the player himself.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.02.20

The reason the multiplatform. Management sharpened by a gamepad with a keyboard is already a perversion any occur.

B
Boris 666 07.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
In addition to the misconception described above, no discomfort in departments I have not experienced. Just more than a year did not play, decided the pen go rusty what's with the GPS Navigator. Everything else was OK. Although one distortion, as for me, the game is still there - the control of the helicopter. In no other game is worse I have never met. Game series Just Cause, Far Cry 4-5, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon everywhere easy and convenient here as I'm too intricate, as well as in the 4th part. Although the controller probably manage it easier and sharpness in this aspect is the place to be. But it is not convenient for me, others maybe no problems with the helicopters not experienced and masterly they are discharged pretzel.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.02.20

I, too, with helicopters, some difficulties were. After San Andreas and not just the Goat was the feeling that I'm playing in the simulator. And all on Vice city lash about the mission with a toy helicopter.