3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 07.02.20 04:09 pm

When you were scared? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

I was scared mission about ghosts in the hotel. Flying in I objects scared me. As in, you went left, there was a right turn and stalled in the hallway, turned around and shivered slightly, the mouse and keyboard did not fly away. There is simply instantly for some time manifested a Ghost of a man with an ax. In Laundry room girl ran, it was terrible. Yet, when I came out, the door behind me was closed, someone her other hand came up and knocked on it.
39 Comments
Sort by:
a
astand 07.02.20

When the werewolf was stalking to his door to pin down, it was scary. Growling he growls, but with the delays, waiting for him at the circuit breaker with the voltage.

H
HannibalKing 07.02.20

Sewer Nosferatu, not a lot the hotel and struggle with the werewolf. But in General a lot of places where there is not very comfortable feel...

K
Konrad Marburg 07.02.20

Hotel. Here, interestingly, playing for a vampire with a gun, but still scary!

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 07.02.20

Yeah, the hotel occupies the first place. It's spooky, I took a long :D

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 07.02.20

Most scary werewolf. Even the hotel he doesn't hold a candle (for me, at least) :))

Stalled in the hallway, turned around and shivered slightly, the mouse and keyboard did not fly away. There is simply instantly for some time manifested a Ghost of a man with an ax.
Hell, I haven't seen :(

V

I think there is another girl appeared, or her laughter was heard, I do not remember... well there last thing I needed was to go back 8)

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 07.02.20

The girl was seen, but the man with the axe... Oh, missed all the fun :)

C
Champion of Tetris 07.02.20

Never once was scared. It's an RPG in the end, not horror.

V

One does not exclude the other. I would say that this is an action-RPG with horror elements.

V
Virgil_ 07.02.20

And my room was not scary.

G
Garmoniya Ada 07.02.20

Hotel. Werewolf. And a very unpleasant place in the estate do not remember who, where the sea of zombies.

G
Garrus-1994 07.02.20

And I'm not afraid of anything. Well at the Ocean House was scary. Go so afford the poor, and here to you ON! A vase on the head and no sex life:D
Also scary is when you go to Pichet. Well obortnya of course it was scary:)

K
Kamred 07.02.20

Ledino [Snow_Lady], it can still be seen when you walk through the Laundry room to turn the power back on, then the input down and see him through the gap between the pipes. It will go by with an ax.

D
Darth_Nihilus 07.02.20

Hotel Yes,I damn as soon as possible passed it:)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 07.02.20

Played in the hotel, it was practically a quest to the end, as the left game. Launched again, the first save was near the entrance to the hotel. I thought again quest to pass through, as the desire to play for a week was gone))

a
adrax 07.02.20

Like most hotel

f
f-garden 07.02.20

The hotel, sewers, a werewolf. Grrrr... the werewolf is not only scary but adrenaline waiting))

S
Skri 07.02.20

The hotel is well :)

S
SAORGA 07.02.20

While a little bothered just by the Hotel. He is imprisoned not so much under horror, but simply under atmospheric place, but still :)

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 07.02.20

in VTMB quite a lot of locations, tied to the horror classic example is a hotel in Santa Monica. for fans of blood, guts and trash - the investigation is devoted to a snuff film; full of suspense walk through the abandoned hospital to pichet, moscowipravo mansion graut (don't know, creepy somewhere) and survival in the sewers.

although for me personally the scariest moment in the first passage was like during the final battle with the Sheriff, I looked at the sky and saw the pre-dawn sky (well, of course, our vampire that night so shook that of the time no one would have thought). I was afraid that the finale to all this will be the final death by sunlight - that it scared me more then anything else.