3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJ_Scream 21.09.19 06:20 pm

Hacking code of civil procedure with the unofficial patch 1.3.2 (Corsairs: Return of the Legend)

Hi all, I just can't with Artmann hack skill pirates in the CCP. When hacking attempts start NPC says what they say I'm a cheater, and there is no dialogue) I know I'm cheating, but to play. If anyone knows how to avoid this problem, or pass protection please let me know please.

I certainly understand that everyone will say that the cheat is wrong and what is better without cheats, but many people have many opinions. And ask not to speak in this topic about it, let your opinion remains yours.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 21.09.19

Everything has been discussed, read the forum and ask questions in the appropriate topic, here nobody will answer.

E
Ernat_Tanre 21.09.19

I will reply, but briefly. Mod pack 1.3.2 AT made for the hardcore, this patch cheaters categorically not suitable.

M
Maklline66 21.09.19

DJ_Scream, Watson, everything is much more elementary. To cititi should be items that directly on the game does not affect. Want money? Crack elixirs of health, and will live like this any longer))
Need quality? Break the threshold of experience while getting skill eksempel Fort, under the guns of the threshold of 10/20 experience, said the left by the value of number and put then right. Skill once will swing to one hundred.
Health also breaks easily, but only if the total damage you will have more max health, you die. Endurance also breaks easily. All it takes is a text value
And: necessarily need Cheat Engine, you can try with Artmann, but not the fact that will.
PS I'm Sorry that PM is not replied, I rarely browse.

_
_Swan 21.09.19

with Artmann Yes , easily broken , but health and real life if you break something gently and not much else history repeats itself with pirates , you always say that you're a cheater , in principle rushed the game for personal and Maritime perks , float on LH and grief do not know life tried to break - nifiga , the values fall into place either immediately or when you load a savestate , so it is better to hack in items and money.
I want to try in the speed of the ship to crack , but there are numbers with tenths , as they Artmann to prescribe a comma or a period ? like and so and so tried , it's not looking...

_
_Swan 21.09.19

and yet .
Is it possible to go from 1.3.2 patch early ? not anticheaters ? and if you can then what , Internet is weak so it is better to know in advance so that everything not download .

_
_Swan 21.09.19

NICE
Hacking code of civil procedure with the unofficial patch 1.3.2 --- is not a relevant topic??? I will answer here waiting

S
SLAVN 21.09.19

Well, wait, wait:)))

_
_Swan 21.09.19

MNA I think the answer is pointless to wait in any of those, so there is no difference, moreover I have a question that I, and probably he'll answer it!:)

S
SLAVN 21.09.19

You are mistaken.

d
dafk 21.09.19

swan Artmann vehicle parameters are set through the point (better to specify all the numbers - can't hurt), if it is reset, you can repeat eksperimentiruya. But this is only for 1.2.12. For 1.3.2 at - will not (except with hold). If Artmann does not specify a number - you should try to bermudai ship. But in General it's just a game. But in any game people need to have fun. When the game turns into a harrowing quests this is not a game... But the cheat should be in moderation!!!
About the transition from 1.3.2 at 1.2..12 - try to remove two libraries (stormext.dll stormex2.dl) they are put with the mod.l

S
SLAVN 21.09.19

What scream soul:)))

WHY torture yourself with this worthless piece of code
SaIIIa
Are you a masochist? Why do you play these games?

impossible quests and impossible deadlines?
If straighten tight curves hands and still include a no brain, all passable.

d
dafk 21.09.19

Firstly Hello to All.
Secondly immediately apologize for his remarks, Koror listed below, namely:
I believe that everyone has the right to speak especially that expressed by those to whom THIS game is not indifferent. The cry of the soul SaIIIa has the right to be and to judge him for it no one should. I also have some pritenzii to the game, but when they appear involuntarily zadumyvaeshsya about the burglary. For example: ship of the line, Galleon, Manowar!!! sea battle (GG on the schooner), worn as a boat, and that poor little girl barely turns around.No need to be a shipbuilder to understand - Shoto's wrong here,,, And such examples are enough (by the way, preventing the question about the team will say at once - the team's normal). Could you give an example about the quest Oskold - why should it generate at the beginning of the game when GG really cool weapons in the hands can not hold. and so and so
But people want to play this range of games. I'm not one not try to condemn or justify. It's just a game and accept it is necessary only as a game. In other words, if someone breaks - Yes, let it break, if it can, it's his business how he wants to play, I too am a sinner - rushed the ship's abilities, put a Master and commander what? Like globale - all shy away from you as from a leper - BORED. Rolled back.
In General, guys don't be nervous it's just a game although sometimes it becomes a shame - why zahanati people in such a framework. It's not just the corsairs - at the game of FREEDOM.

g
glok666 21.09.19

Not a party with lomilomi-will not help.
Put hacked ekzeshnik and you will be happy using the console.

S
SLAVN 21.09.19

Put hacked ekzeshnik and you will be happy using the console.
It is not so simple as it seems...:)))

B
Berserk777 21.09.19

NICE, that's not all just? Very simple. Breaks down all the PIRATES except with a different file engine.exe

Myself through the console introduced all that is needed (totems, for example), plus a couple of personal and ship perks. And the other I do not.
If not berjuluk to improve the ship (lol, previously, only money and materials needed), then gently ArtMoney enter the required number barylak, provided that at least 2 birulki is.
How juzat will artmenu and where to get the cracked file engine.exe for 1.3.2 ATR - is in Google.

PI es Who wants pirates to 10 - it is, in principle nafig is not necessary, the game only need 3 parameters - Strength, Stamina and Energy, so they should be in desyatochku. The rest is pumped elementary, and the game has no effect.
But who wants to - console put the fortune 100 to the treasures and barrels in kosher was, with Reds blades and other buns.

All enjoy the game!

S
SLAVN 21.09.19

All enjoy the game!
Just not all, and therefore not simple.

a
aady 21.09.19

PKM was a masterpiece, and all these VML and GIC sad shit, impassable without cheats. To play offline single-coil insert system of protection against cheating - you need to be a mentally ill person. Spoke at seaforde in 2005-6 years convinced that there is a lot uporotyh among the developers of the Addons. Cheating is the path to the programming and part of the gameplay.

a
aady 21.09.19

SaIIIa Completely agree. But you misunderstood something, break it to get rid of inadequate hardcore.

S
SLAVN 21.09.19

And this:
Romka_corsair
What is it?

S
SLAVN 21.09.19

Cheats for mod-pack
Romka_corsair
Well...