3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatumka 07.02.20 04:11 pm

30 fps. A bit of anger.

Very disappointed in PS4 about. I pulled up 30фпснутая picture in games. It's a bloody myltse and vacillations! Well I don't want a lifetime to play in The Lust of Us ..really, don't want to!
I want new games, nice looking, not that shit yank.
Ska, would know that so much will have to eat shit with the PS4, would be better invested in a computer.

Here, for example, came Out a new interesting game (The Kingdom Come Deliverence ),so what, break eyes?!
Have you played the Witcher III on PS4? Yes, I was totality this console, my eyes almost got out...
Don't know whether it's mate, but on the other I can't Express emotions.

Put yourself in the same BloodBorn.What's there tvoritsa?! Why it hurts me to look at the picture?! fucking optimizers, are unable to make games with 60 fps.... Only exclusives lure!

All...
p>.s If you're a PS4 wanker, go into the forest, and not write anything. More want to hear something reassuring for the negativity I am today and so happened after fucking news about KCD

Yes, By the way, Ancharted 4 barely used. And that's only because the game is awesome, I spat on all twitches, and looked always on the hero, instead of looking at the world , when the hero jumps, or climbs... Need to get up, and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to move the camera to view OCD. world, otherwise the eye will flow through the ears
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.02.20

fatumka wrote:
Very disappointed in the PS4. I pulled up 30фпснутая picture in games.
Why buy the game knowing that he has low iron and correspondingly low performance.

R
Rolemanser 07.02.20

fatumka
TV kind do you have? Don't tell me you play on the monitor =)

f
fatumka 07.02.20

saa0891
so I didn't know. Honestly, buying a PS4 I was hoping not only graphics, but also on the smoothness of the picture.

f
fatumka 07.02.20

Rolemanser
On the monitor. Watched reviews in the Internet. there is no difference, except that playing at a distance of 1 meter from Monica.
Do you think on the TV the picture will be smoother? Monique normal - BL2710PT

R
Rolemanser 07.02.20

fatumka
Dude, for PS4, you need a good deshmansky not the TV, of course on the monitor you will look disgusting, you would have to the Vita console hooked up and on her screen was playing. The telly is needed not worse than this, for example: LCD TV Toshiba 58L7365 - although this TV is already old.

Z
Zh1VaGo 07.02.20

PS4 20K is about what it would be better in comp invested in question? You now for 20K buy 1050ти that in KCD I 30фпс stable issues (not by ultra). The I3 7100 and 1050ти, so I know what I write. 30фпс not satisfied? Well, then half of the users on their buckets even 30фпс do not see them normally. So young man, are not satisfied with 30 fps - go to earn 80 rubles, you will have 60 fps in full HD, and maybe will not))

f
fatumka 07.02.20

Zh1VaGo
PS4 Pro 32K rubles. 20.

f
fatumka 07.02.20

Rolemanser
Please tell me, have you compared pictures on the telly and Monica? Why there is a difference on yours?

Z
Zh1VaGo 07.02.20

fatumka
About Proshka did not seem to who did not say how closely the text I read.

R
Rolemanser 07.02.20

fatumka
Compared the pictures, I have Monique 32 of ViewSonic, hitched it to the PS4 launched horizen, the picture was disgusting, the TV's several times better.

f
fatumka 07.02.20

Rolemanser
Picture, God bless her. Performance where susaeta better? On the eye if you look...

f
fatumka 07.02.20

Zh1VaGo
You're right. I wrote at the beginning.soran schA correct

R
Rolemanser 07.02.20

fatumka
Take the console, go to friends who have a good tele, you'll see the difference.

f
fatumka 07.02.20

Rolemanser
OK, thank you.What tele do you think is good? what parameters are important and why?

x
xaldei1991 07.02.20

fatumka
1070 pulls the top of the game in 4K with at least 40 fps, sell the console and buy a PC.

I
Iksboy 07.02.20

I have the TV hooked up to the computer with a GTS 450 and dual Kore, the picture is smooth as 1080ti comp cost 5000 rubles.
The main gold-plated HDMI still use

K
Kosenko544 07.02.20

Zh1VaGo
kcd 45 frames on high seen low. Percent under 70% of the 1400. 7100 throw out the window, or COP/bunker play.

Z
Zh1VaGo 07.02.20

Kosenko544
Funny guy, even in the situation of not understanding. In this game any cent (the current generation), 100% load, even hyperpen only poltinik. It seems to me that it is not in the huge potential of the stump, and krivorukost developers. So the advice to leave, you have no idea.

K
Kosenko544 07.02.20

Zh1VaGo
that. Awww. Before writing this comment I went to kcd, the window opened to see the CPU load that I saw 70% of my 1400 eight strand 3.9 Hz no dips below 40(now on SSD resets'll see). The fact also a lot of evidence on YouTube + optimized a La unity without patches. Personally, my 1050ti on 1886мгц mostly works, so it is still in the processor(and optimization). And no stump danced as in 7100 which you have clearly bought on a wave of hype.

D
Dimasik Pivasik 07.02.20

I don't know, maybe I'm not that picky, or I just did not come across demanding games... somehow twitching is not particularly noticed. And in General, to take the console as the only gaming platform is stupid.