3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
id.Archer 07.02.20 04:13 pm

How to wear power armor on the companion? (Fallout 4)

how to wear power armor at his partner and say to the tenant of my settlement is possible?
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Casper 07.02.20

Here the partner may, but the inhabitant vryatli

R
RefLeks3113 07.02.20

It's like telling him where to go just bring on the armor

j
jackonda 07.02.20

but how?

V
Vano08 07.02.20

On mate just. Put power armor nearby, start a dialogue, and command you to enter the armor. As well as pick up weapons or to attack the enemy. Leave the armor can be ordered in the dialog box.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 07.02.20

Vano08
I made Piper get into it, but to get out of the armor is nowhere in the dialogue. Tell me what to do=)

j
jackonda 07.02.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
also a question)

V
Vano08 07.02.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
Oh, well you, a pancake, give.
Interaction with a partner >to Say>to Leave the power armor

S
Sovereign 07.02.20

The trouble is the matter that when you send a teammate home for 3-9 land , in power armor, then come back the same from her partner nowhere to be found, I'm so full Х01 prokakal

A
Amir Fathullin 07.02.20

When I sent my partner back to the village, he immediately removed the power armor.

A
Alort Matovy 07.02.20

Archangelone
Stand in the right location the armor and just put. When there is a fight, NPCs to climb. It is a pity that after the battle they almost certainly her film...

I
IMMORTALx 07.02.20

and the battery of NPCs armor or thrown without batareek to put NPCs and allegedly its battery tucked in it ? ))))

A
Anton Rozovik 07.02.20

Sovеreign
I mean no? the exoskeleton is left? If Yes, then all items in her inventory. In the attack on the power armor parts are broken and when you break at all, go to your inventory. Just talk to your partner, ask him to swap and get items, then fix them on the counter.

S
Sovereign 07.02.20

Anton Rogovik
The fact of the matter is that neither the exoskeleton nor the items except the head Х01 have it in inventory there, and nowhere, it was fun...

A
Anton Rozovik 07.02.20

Sovеreign
Yes, in principle, the armor in the game a lot. Exoskeletons from arms dealers there. I have dust on the base 16 of the exoskeletons and of the 8-9 different sets of power armor in the box. I do not use it. Half bought, half found. + separate parts from different types of 2-3 pieces. In the power boring to play.

S
Sovereign 07.02.20

Anton Rogovik
Now I play on 2 times has passed and you know where, what, how, why and what of heap and so forth.......and at that time the first game is only the 2nd kit I found, and........a happy routine with the Piper name))

V
Vitaliy teterin 07.02.20

where to find the wires for the radio in Fallout 4 podskagite

D
Drfss07 07.02.20

Sovеreign
You don't have far to send..I Have a Valentine, too, is not removed, and no in the dialog box to Get out of the power armor.
All teammates (seven) are kept in one place (the red rocket), and when I want to get him from power, first invited him to go with me, then choose another companion and sent here. He climbs out ))

A
Artificial-Cat 07.02.20

and my partners basically do not climb in modified Bronius ) only in the trash rusty climb ) hate, Hate, HATE !
Well, okay.

M
Mark Aprelskiy 07.02.20

Artificial-Cat
;))

g
ganjin 07.02.20

I wonder what upgrades for power armor is to put the partners? Jetpack if to deliver, will partner to use it (I think no)? Is there a sense from modifications to trunk stealth-boy? Or who can that will advise?