3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin_K 07.02.20 04:14 pm

Your impressions \"DLC\" High Resolution Texture Pack (Fallout 4)

Anyone tried it? Share their impressions.
19 Comments
Sort by:
h
huligan1721.17 07.02.20

I like olive oil on the standard of play, especially Pak textures weighs 66 gb with cents + after the installation is 92 gb, it is better the old fashioned way Yes, in the native textures and ultra settings...

s
saa0891 07.02.20

Valentin wrote:
Can in this blog to watch
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/fallout_4_high_resolution_texture_pack_test_gpu-236697/
Changes are almost not noticeable,it is not clear that it weighs 58 gigs,although this is not surprising,at arbors of any chronic problems so that would make a good texture (with it originally,well the console does not pull,but who prevents immediately satalite fine on the PC,a good resolution and quality),the modders just significantly better at it.
That would have made the level of graphics and optimization as for DooM 4,that would be really 10 out of 10,dreams.

T
The X-Files 07.02.20

Valentin wrote:

S
Scarobay-spy 07.02.20

90-100 GB after installation ,thank you very much , not tried and not going .

n
nestrbob 07.02.20

I'm online and have not found descriptions of these textures . In what they permit ? To run the game without the puck in the resolution of 3840x2160 , the picture will in any case be clearer . The funny thing is that this pack sets itself the holders of the monitors are 1920x1080 , but why is unclear .

D
DreamerHAX 07.02.20

tangible difference there. personally, I do not even understand how such a size. moreover, replacement of all textures. installed, played for an hour and removed. download fashion they are better

k
kukava_d 07.02.20

Specially downloaded, disassembled archive. Most textures are the same same resolution(it is not clear what they perezalil to the new archive), and others to better understand, take the old texture enlarged to the size of 4096x4096 and added clarity!

C
CCCPDriver 07.02.20

The computer See the HD textures?
Me:- No
Comp:- I do not see, and they are!

R
RikoChiko 07.02.20

Probably the same story as with the grass in Oblivion.

R
Rottan 07.02.20

In short, I realized that SweetFX is enough for textures.

D
DMP55 07.02.20

Fallout 4 High Resolution Texture Pack - inflated bubble.
PS Well at least for free and that's the only + of this DLC.

k
kort67 07.02.20

8 gigs operatives fatally enough for this HS. two minutes are playing fine...then the slide show. And the changes really aren't great, somewhere the grass is clearer, where=the thicker the rust, removed fuck and it worked as it was. I think 32 gig operatives, even 16 is not a ride.

M
MagicHero 07.02.20

kort67
I have 16 gigs of Opera, the paging file is disabled and there are no problems and no slide show, stable 60. New texture score about 7 gigs of VRAM (usually around 5-6 gigs) so that the RAM with new textures with the old remains unchanged.

K
Kot Markiz 07.02.20

I do not understand why no one sees the difference? Or doing without trying, or worth a lot of mods, textures which overlap the original.
Put tried - the difference is very big (to test without mods!). And it's not the textures that colored pictures, and textures normal maps (or bump) - they are heavily modified and detailed - hence the brakes. My R9 290 4G unable to cope. But if you put a big mod with textures, like ReGrowth Overhaul, if he had with him was retarded, now he is optimizer - less brakes. Also all the weapon mods work optimize, and rozbicki of the mods look quite decent, not worse than the original HD textures.
I emphasize again - the difference is big, if you don't see it, then you have the settings not ultra.
And so funny - they are not disabled if they are disabled in the mod or in NNM - it is necessary to bear (or rename the files DLCUltra...)

a
alexproxp 07.02.20

Hi all. How to remove this addition?

M
MagicHero 07.02.20

alexproxp
The incentive removed the checkbox for this add-on

a
alexproxp 07.02.20

Got it, thanks...

Z
Zaraganza95 15.10.20

At 32 gigas, the smooths are unreal

Z
Zaraganza95 15.10.20

It's a load of fun, but the textures aren't lags and the phps are fine.