3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaspar Monzh 07.02.20 04:14 pm

How to run in the exoskeleton? What armor is the best? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

please answer:
1. How to run in the exoskeleton? (where is the file with parameters of the exoskeleton??)
2. What armor is the most durable and best of all protects against radiation-exoskeleton right?
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monolitovec Haron 07.02.20

Run in copy after the upgrade.Best of all from radiation and anomalies protects Sowing and CHN-3A.

G
Gaspar Monzh 07.02.20

Thank you.

S
Senile De Mentior 07.02.20

Pilot05
You will find the tools for calibration of Pripyat in the Department store and the old CCD. Get Cardan in Zaton

T
The Walking Dan 07.02.20

1After the special avgrate from cardan on the Skadovsk
2NO not true if you make all agrati for Planting that would be cool.

S
Senile De Mentior 07.02.20

Sowing against bullets and explosions, bad protection. Well, plus copy Mona more weight to carry. Anna 102kg.

T
The Walking Dan 07.02.20

Yes that's right but at ACTICE not particularly policies

D
Dr. Spore 07.02.20

CHN-3A and the Guardian of Liberty.. Sowing 't digest the exoskeleton even more....

Actually the coolest suit is(can't remember the name) Light green suit scientists..it gives Sugars in exchange for the Ghost costume In the PM

A
Adekvat 07.02.20

file with parameters of the exoskeleton is outfit_mp.ltx,then the whole armor,with the line [mp_exo_outfit]:exo_outfit start parameters ekzy,clean place sprint_allowed = false and run
(file in gamedata\configs\mp\weapons_mp if you have the database unzipped)

Z
Zander_driver 07.02.20

clean line sprint_allowed = false and run
Also interesting :(
It is better to gather the tools and Cardan to drag.
And on the subject of what costume is the best - looking for what... for combat shooting better exoskeleton with the possibility of running, crawling through anomalies to find artifacts - Seva. And that is one that would suit me in both cases, not yet found.

l
lokkie 07.02.20

Mona Exo and anomalies, and fighting if the pump 50/50, respectively, to the same artifacts to exist??? Two bubble three fire balls, or two if running pumped, and no frying soda not take. As with other visuals.

A
Adekvat 07.02.20

clear into not interested,but asked it (where is the file with parameters of the exoskeleton??) so I'm writing.

Z
Zander_driver 07.02.20

lokkie
I don't know, I EKSU in General then tried to upgrade to protection from anomalies, the result did not satisfy me...

j
joja95 07.02.20

I eksik ordered.

A
Azik man 3000 07.02.20

in order to run in ekzoskeleta need to go to Pripyat (a Department store) in the basement there are tools to kalibrovki

U
Ukropchik 07.02.20

I'm going to buy Copies, kakras all the tools founded.

s
seryy rycar 07.02.20

Copy from bullets and anomalies good.

R
Rock_Lobster 07.02.20

Passed finally game three times.

In my opinion the best set of armor - one that produces Fast.

1)the CHN-3A + Tactical helmet. In the pumped condition ERS slightly worse Bulat in terms of armor and absorb a strike, but the rest is superior very much, and containers 4. Tactical helmet - like most people thing! If you set the imager, then in such battles as in the same building above the x8, you will know where the enemy is, where it moves, who are you creeps, etc., although in fights with mutants like this isn't working.

2)Bulat + Sphere. Together look good even on top of the exoskeleton. + 3 night vision helps a lot, but containers up to 2, you will not get rich in terms of artifacts, except that the bladder 2 to hang. A big plus of the costume that he freestuff, and running is right.

3)the Exoskeleton - Armor is good + 4 container, and hence the artifacts from anomalies to poke you. Jogging is also possible to insert that as well.

4)SOWING. From bullets, the rest protects the weak. But for attacks in anomaly ideal, + 5 containers not hurt. But it seems to SEVE no night vision, this is a big minus.

p.s. my opinion.

P
Prizrak 1994 07.02.20

The Exoskeleton can be run after the installation of the servos(improvement) for this it is necessary to collect a complete set of tools and techniques to give......................the answer to the question

D
Draconozavr a.k.a. XeN 07.02.20

The exoskeleton kaneshn

s
seryy rycar 07.02.20

It is strange that in Seva has no night vision.