3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silentip 07.02.20 04:15 pm

Discussion ahead of the release of (impressions of the game, discussion) (Crying is not Enough)

There are those who are waiting for this creation? The incentive says left 3 hours before release
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 07.02.20

Silentip
In the trailer another date is specified.
Spoilerthe Movie I remember was interested in, even kept on a computer, that would not forget the name of the game. But the lack of a coherent information at E3, the demonstration piece of the gameplay and everything that normally accompanies the product level AAA, which is about to come out, suggests that the game will be one hell of a hat.

S
Silentip 07.02.20

fox345
too early to say, wait and see - the date today saw the incentive, is again postponed ( to 18) - pokamis waiting...

d
dims422540 07.02.20

on torrents already

d
djon.snz 07.02.20

shit is not a game

k
kurskiy 07.02.20

I will play until I can say for the cons: not all translated subtitles. No card, so the focus is difficult, but possible. Graphics 2010. Loading screen between locations can hang for several minutes. Skip the movies not. The main character can pass through textures or getting stuck in them.

k
kurskiy 07.02.20

Passed. What can I say - it is possible to play, but very difficult. It is difficult to say what's more annoying - the car bugs or the lack of maps and some hints for the puzzles?