3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mosiks 07.02.20 04:15 pm

flies over the main character:) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Kind time of days, help to understand what the main character is constantly filled with flies:)))they are buzzing to me it just makes the brain!!! they so annoy me that I can't:)) And even on the basis of flies fly:)) and helicopter:)) I thought that with the fact that I have clothes in the blood, changed, nifiga...
guys what to do, this is a bug,or a feature of the game... or I do not understand.
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 07.02.20

go wash up in the stream

S
Stenos 07.02.20

Shower at the base , near the helipad

T
T.T.G 07.02.20

The main character is breathing?

K
Kyubi 07.02.20

This means that GG shit or honey, now flies over him and fly)

W
WinChester 07.02.20

mosiks
take a bath you dirty... sorry)))

R
RGC 07.02.20

Kind of like if like so, you then the Ocelot from the bucket will pour and say snake, you stink!

V
Viktor Lazorev 07.02.20

Don't wash yourself! Wait for a bucket of Ocelot!!!

7Nation 07.02.20

In addition to the bucket Ocelot, you can still qualify for the soul
Spoilerfest Quiet.

k
katammar 07.02.20

7Nation
So the beat...but with this point in more detail....this is a proven information Komrad? Well, how long must we wait unwashed? And the ocelot as I understand it, the bucket can prevent this scene....envious moustache)

W
WinChester 07.02.20

Ammar Katavi
only in your and kojima fantasies))) though the game with a specific sense of humor, but wouldn't stoop that low)

7Nation 07.02.20

Ammar Qatrawi, conditions: to be all in the same dirty and smelly, but, in addition,
Spoilerage to have a high level of communication with the Quiet ones. In this case, it will not allow the Ocelot to pour from the bucket, and beckoned behind him. Well, and more - all with your own eyes)

m
mosiks 07.02.20

Thank you ALL! and I didn't know that you can take shower:))

J
Jack_wet_towel 07.02.20

And you can learn how to be dirty and smelly?)Just where only did not climb any flies are not seen)

R
RGC 07.02.20

Jack_wet_towel
Need wounds to

S
Sectos05 07.02.20

Jack_wet_towel
You just need a long time to take a shower.

n
name_dima 07.02.20

Flies but no blood 5 times bathed in blood to create one must suit one more time new !