3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 07.02.20 04:17 pm

Cpu is 100% loaded (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello during the game noticed that in Novigrad and other heavy Cpu scenes, namely i5 7400 loaded to full capacity, graphics settings high, disabled hairwork, Full Hd monitor. Gtx 1060 6 GB, 8 GB RAM.
No lags, freezes, and large drops of fps was not detected. Honest 57-60 frames/per second at 100% Cpu load. Can a norm take?
I have a temperature of 65 °C, cooler boksovskie. The above is not seen, mostly 55-60° C
In other locations, the scenes, the cpu is loaded at different, but not 100%
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 07.02.20

I have a suspicion and this is my version. Full CPU usage means that it is not enough to unleash the potential of graphics card. When, on the contrary, the 3D accelerator is so important, and the stone - conditional 20-30%, plus or minus, all pucker.

I
InboxM 07.02.20

Stanislavski
Not quite understand you, only the percent loaded so only in the cities, where the need to boot the video card on 99%.That's just when the card is running at full speed, a pebble is resting. If I pravilno see 99% gpu load, the stone coping in fact with the Gpu. If the percent loaded and the card is resting, it means location or scene processorsamsung.

B
BarackKamacho 07.02.20

Well, that is loaded,then the potential of iron is revealed in full force

S

I mean that some processors may not pull itself from the past and video card are like to open. Although Kabi lake and even seven, 1060 covers. In any case, I have the processor in all new games, like Deus Ex or the Witcher, above 20-30% was not raised load when working with gtx1080. I don't know if the problem is related or other. For a test, you can upload any application. I had such a case. When you download a torrent a large file or downloading the game in Steam gradually clogged RAM. No matter what I did nothing helped, although here downloaded RAMCleaner (something like that program is called), and it was possible to substantially remove the heresy from memory, but not all heresy. Well, then re-installed the system - which is already there.

I
InboxM 07.02.20

Stanislavski
What do you have for the stone?

S

Core i7 4770k, even 2012, which fully reveals the new video card. In this case, I have 1080. It, the map loaded at 99-100% in the new role-playing games and the CPU... for Example. in Elex by 17-20%. The above is not seen if only KIS will throw up his task.
In the Witcher somewhere also slightly higher, but not more than 30%. Again - in the absence of outside help in the face of the mentioned antivirus or any TuneUP. They work for me always. PCs in General do not strain too much.

K
Kirill22092 07.02.20

InboxM
What is not clear? CPU and stronger sure, because it handles the geometry, which in many cities, the graphics card does something else.

F
FullUltraGamer 07.02.20

I 5930к in the Witcher 3 is 50% maximum, map 1080ти constantly at 99% downloaded

F
FullUltraGamer 07.02.20

here is my VIDOS

T
T2 FLAIR 07.02.20

InboxM
This is quite normal ,the fact that 4 cores are loaded to the full, in 2к17 this does not surprise anyone , there Battlefield 1 i7 can be downloaded under 80-90%
Well, if in fact , here's the answer: Novigrad city , city -lots of NPCs , lots of NPCs - increase the load on the processor.

I
InboxM 07.02.20

Gen.Strickland
Basically, I wanted to hear similar answers))
It is sad that my i5 7400 games 2015 is loaded on 100 %, not test games 2017,but must draw,I think

T
T2 FLAIR 07.02.20

InboxM
Yes pull , but not all games will get a stable fps , if the percent is overloaded.

B
B00000 07.02.20

InboxM
I have a i5 4460 is loaded on 70-80%, compared to the GTX 1060 6 GB which is in town and loaded on 100% (but compared to you I have 16 GB of RAM, if that has any significance).

I
InboxM 07.02.20

D18K
Everyone has their own numbers, ie indicators)
Topic can be closed.

K
Kirill22092 07.02.20

InboxM
It is worth considering that different processes can eat resources. I had the Realtek driver, which hotgirl 20-30%, so pomonitor in the DMZ.

I
InboxM 07.02.20

Kirill22092
No extra processes like was not observed, because the most voracious disabled.

K
Kirill22092 07.02.20

Then using Afrerburnera, pomonitor each core in the city and outside the city. I'd not worn out, this is normal, because the Game loads all 4 cores.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.02.20

in cities the load on the CPU increases and this means that all disclosed potential
what disclosure I do not know because to know Igori should ultramatch and careworks significant for the understanding of load setting
the idea is the game have to waddle somewhere 40-50 fps on average, with emphasis in the map on the highest qualities of grabuosta and samples driver
natural that if the card is unloaded in a good optimised the game has loaded to the ceiling processor

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

InboxM
Explain. i5 4-core can not cope with an open world.
So, the processor handles the geometry of the world, that all objects, including NPCs that give serious problems. Therefore, BEYOND the CITY You have a load on the CPU is reduced - less objects, entering - on the contrary.
Of course the video card and processor are tied, then the objects off the card. Of course, if the processor is hung up, then leaves the video card.
An equally important figure is the FPS! The more frames, the higher the load (more work).
From here we draw the logical conclusion, to reduce the load on the processor, especially in cities, need to lock FPS at a lower value.
Also, there are settings, which loaded the CPU, all that is connected with the geometry. Cool, in General.
Of course, it is worth to check if there are any problems in simple...
At the moment i5 and long-buried, of course I'm talking about the 4-core model, and open world games they are hard to digest. Moreover 7400.
Frame rate You only need. How many think, and do, decide for themselves. I think the most comfortable for the eyes and games the frequency of 50 + personnel. For some games, and 30 frames is not critical.

S
Setesh 07.02.20

Well of course, it would be worse if it was the brakes, but the hardware is not strained
Full load means that the software is well optimized and uses all the power of iron where it is needed