3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spec_as 07.02.20 04:27 pm

Your characters and weapons (Left 4 Dead 2)

Can you create your models of weapons and characters\zombie to create and insert in Left 4 Dead 2? Or cards make your own? I say soon to be released editor for L4D2, but in the meantime what you can do? Or for example texture, such as in crysis to change the face I arrival 7-zip play files in the textures for the characters\clothing\technology\weapons... format .dds I edited and inserted back, it was possible in L4D2 to do something like this(editing textures)?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dr.MOHCTP 07.02.20

Editor already left a long time, new zombies you figure add, the weapon is still unknown but the company please, l4d authorised tool (something like this) which swings free through steam

j
joxxy 07.02.20

Weapons using the editor you can create,there are even servers with new weapons:

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

s
spec_as 07.02.20

well, for example using what it was doing, the texture I mean pix.PlayGround.ru

s
spec_as 07.02.20

Tell me about texture, and how do I get l4d2 authorised tool through steam does not wobble, writes downloaded all, tried it some files to insert into steamaps(or whatever) too, also, besides, it together with the game swinging, I don't want to sit day with uklonim a computer and an Internet inhibiting

j
joxxy 07.02.20

Textures are created using the same editor
You can download it in your Steam client,it is located in the Tools

s
spec_as 07.02.20

I found it, I have a SteamUp and CF Toolbox, but everywhere I write that the server cannot process the request. And no one accidentally it to pass it(without the game)? And what tools still need to run l4d2 authorised tool say source SDK

j
joxxy 07.02.20

Yes, the Source SDK is kind of necessary!
Using SteamUp you can not download Authorised Tool!

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.02.20

And you can not through steam and edited the texture?

j
joxxy 07.02.20

Probably not... Authorised Tool is available only on Steam!

S
Steve Gaboda 07.02.20

Authorised Tool is not Already available on Steam!