3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 07.02.20 04:28 pm

At what age we should start to work?

I'm 28. It's time to start to work or should I continue to live a normal life?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 07.02.20

If you have the opportunity not to work, it is better not to work. I remember once go to work at 7:30 in the morning, pass by the market, in one of the empty pavilions sit drunks drink vodka. One of them said so directly and candidly: All men are evil in the morning, look at their faces, it's because the work is necessary, and we do not care, we the good free people, we have no where not necessary. And they were genuinely happy they were for Board of the consumer society, free people!

W
Wing42 07.02.20

Protocol10
No, scribbling on the comments on PG.

S
Shine 07.02.20

The one where feel the need.

V
Vyxyxol 07.02.20

Protocol10 wrote:
At what age we should start to work?
To begin to work before birth, to have 25 years of experience after graduation for further employment. xD

r
robespier26 07.02.20

Protocol10
And you now bottles garbage collected, or nurse beg for money?

R
Recruit_Main 07.02.20

You PPC the vegetables I after the army at 22, went to work...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.02.20

I think I was born to go to work in the fields and harvest, to buy a normal bake)

M
MesyacMay 07.02.20

as you itch, the it usually runs plow.
who at 13, and who 40 away from parents tears okapia socks booties and sandales sobbing into the cuffs snot,smeared the door howling, and anyway the nurse calls))

R
RikoChiko 07.02.20

14 of course, accustomed to adult life.

M
MesyacMay 07.02.20

Recochica wrote:
14 of course, accustomed to adult life.
to teach?
it's too late. 14 then? to get pregnant and fathers they may become so in 11-12, and to teach them in 14...

to work! and not grandmother and Dedkov neck to hang their problems and grandchildren.

m
masha 07.02.20

I had worked before. Now no longer working, and feel like a day in my life was not working.

If there is a need to work, go to work. If you can not work, don't work, but try not to stay home much.

Z
ZloyViki 07.02.20

Protocol10
How do you even live up to 28 years not working?)

M
MelShlemming 07.02.20

ZloyViki
He is at nurse with a folder still sits on the neck.
PS As the majority of the contingent of PG

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 07.02.20

I'm 28. It's time to start to work

Ilya Muromets lay on the stove 30 years and 3 years, it's too early at least another five years to show off:))

B
Bobcat1980 07.02.20

---At what age we should start to work?---
Putin and Medvedev said . that are 8 years of age are required , as we have in the country of serfdom and not enough bread ! And it is necessary to plow dash 63 to 65 , and the fact that you will die sooner , it will hit the pockets of your loved ones , because nefig puts ahead of time... And the fact that the horses allegedly die from work , so it is the superstition of the peasants crosshairs ... -)))))