3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarogor 07.02.20 04:30 pm

What's missing from the game.... (State of Decay 2)

The game is very raw... Now all hope for the modders themselves. What's missing from the game, what mechanics were opusheny? Share, thoughts. Theme for new ideas, maybe someone will get inspired and gash standing mod. I hope so. Vkluchen same vision.

1. The ability to take satellites up to four people. And the system interaction within the group, at least the simplest.

2. Removing the limit on the max community.

3. Group NPC, more than three people to ten, for example, the ability to conduct trade with them, and var, the corresponding effects. The NTC has taken a possible base for you to decide whether to evict them, whether by peace, power, and maybe we should unite? Here this is not enough.

4. Beautiful characters... none at all in the game. More variety in customization. Things, hair, face.. a normal person.
(In the game met the community the Drunk that's where the imagination of developers corresponded to the title, every NPC looked propeta any yard drunk.)

5. On some databases there is untapped free space big enough to hold even a large slot for construction. It'll make it a patch... although unlikely.

6. More animations, all computer dolls are the same, well, the truth is they have features, etc...

7. And corrections of bugs, fixes, patches. The crooked characters are holding weapons, hands falling to the texture... Why add a gun to the game, if not rework the animation? It looks shabby.

8. More wheelbarrows. More modifications.

9. Advanced weapon upgrade. Both cold and fire.

10. More varieties of zombies... With the first part nothing has changed. For each card a unique boss with the quest.

11. More side missions, and their diversity. Side effects are very few.

12. To port the map from the first part =D

If anything this will create craftsmen-modders, or can be developed O_o. The game will only benefit, I think.

Do you have any thoughts?
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metis163 07.02.20

Svarogor
Well right now the game makes, you for a year of work written)
I would like to see another thing, but to realize it is not real)
The ability to Wear unloading, pouches, holster, change clothes.
it's not Sims) let's pouch gives +1 slot for things, unloading +4 slots, change the citizen on the form gives stealth)
Who played the 7.62 he will understand what I mean)
How many movies I watched about zombar could not understand Why does not Rob the corpses of warriors and did not wear a Bicycle) the more pockets the better you will be)

S
Svarogor 07.02.20

Metis163
The class would add to the atmosphere. And even if there have been skirmishes over outposts and bronezhelet would be nice. With their pros and cons, protection from bullets, minus a reduced speed will not give so easy to escape from zombies.

t
tango7 07.02.20

Svarogor
Yes, and it is comfortable enough. But if he is above class 2, with metal plates, in General, not for melee :). IMHO, to add to the game, but only if I was online more and it would be possible to drive on servers against people, to escape from bullets. Vs zombies from him more minuses than good.

t
tango7 07.02.20

And patches should be corrected, and falling through textures and maps can DocInput. And what hand there holding the gun crooked... damn dude, I didn't have time is not something that is very exciting to look at, but stupid to think about what to build or improve on the basis of one of the Persians swing, so many missions popping up and all I want to do! What is missing 100% of the diversity of persons and customization of the Persians, well, there is a shirt to change a jacket simply for aesthetic pleasure.

About the limit on the number of settlers did not know, I now have 7. On the trail of a base 8. Well, more that 50 people there in all the aisles stood and stopped to pass? And let's say you have someone from them to talk to you :) Yes torment click-to hentai him in the crowd :)

That was the point of need and bases, and more maps, maybe release some DLC with huge maps, that would be cool.

War with Bots? I two groups killed, they didn't even shoot me. Stupidly fired into a zombie. In one of the last survivors surrendered. It would be interesting to take him for example, so maybe then he retaliated podtishka or how it was framed... but it was only possible to let him go. Had to shoot :)

M
Metis163 07.02.20

tango7
On the main page the same for this game weighs news) has embarked on a 3 part to work and it will be an MMO.
So I don't expect this part to be a lot of investment of time)
PS about the number of settlers in the neighboring post complained that the first part 46 of the snouts was scored.
More 10 can. By just saving individuals. That is, you have to join groups will not be able

P
Poprikolu 07.02.20

The most important thing to be able to windows 7 to play.

b
barmaley79 07.02.20

personally I expect the second part. I could spawn (for example only the edges of the map that is) (I'm not talking about the ability to clean the map at all) and I was expecting that the zombies will not be able so easily to overcome the fences.

b
barmaley79 07.02.20

Poprikolu
this is garbage. don't see the problem to put 10-ku (the more it is better still) (if its correctly configured)

b
barmaley79 07.02.20

Metis163
and maybe it's good? why the heck such a crowd? still all stupid to not play

b
barmaley79 07.02.20

tango7
I was shot at. when they in the categorical form has demanded cartridges. and was sent
but in General, Yes. a full-fledged war. attacks on such groups. and dislodging them from their bases. it would be interesting

M
Metis163 07.02.20

barmaley79
That's the way have already thought about it.

S
Svarogor 07.02.20

Metis163
to each his own, it is important for me to download the characters without it would be boring. Especially when creating a strong society, where the shortcomings of some kompensiruet advantages of others. This is the part of content which causes my interest. For example, he played the maximum tolerant community, where he tried to help everyone, there half was quite negative characteristics, but at the expense of the skills and bonuses from friendship with other groups it became strong enough with full arms obtained by the way of trade, is able to survive in a world full of zombies and hostile groups. Now play a of radicals, looking at each transaction benefit, without any hint of humanity, objectionable and weak immediately go into exile. Annoying the neighbors, just get a ticket to the next world. This group made a fortune in looting and robbery. Gaining their trust, and to strip to the skin of people already in difficult circumstances. The Foundation consists of five people, the leader has not yet been selected as this role is claimed by several (which, incidentally, generates more side missions). In General it would be nice as it is to push these two communities from the first passage and second, there was such a possibility in the game, I would be very happy. But this is not real.

S
Svarogor 07.02.20

Hmm.. still could use a debuff on the opportunity to find a rare thing when the next lot of neighbours.

M
Metis163 07.02.20

Svarogor
In the same context are played. It is for the evil military who only watch over their interests)

t
tango7 07.02.20

Damn, as a kind of RPG game has finally removed the annoying missions from the first part, like someone missing from your group, and waiting for help. There is less nonsense with slipping 3-4 missions and as a result, had to suffer from failure. True and now this happens, but rarely. But a little lacking in fullness of the game. This game is like a good piece of marble from which you do not have time to cut a sculpture.

T
Timuchin 07.02.20

Complexity would be added.Too easy.Even in the first part was difficult.And It would be cool.To your base is a herd of savages in the amount of 50.Get ready.It would be cool)

C
Codex Prime 07.02.20

Customizatio Persians to your taste, Riley would add

M
MagicCover 07.02.20

Timucin
play on your controller and it will become harder xD given that the gamepad under the game and sharpen

M
Metis163 07.02.20

Prime Codex
And editor save what is not a customization?)))

C
Codex Prime 07.02.20

Metis163
Shta ? Where ? OO