3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leha_Dekster 07.02.20 04:31 pm

Why I can't replace the car ? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I'm doing everything right.But when I downloaded it,replaced just nowhere to be found ! Neither the old nor the new ! If I put the car in the garage,sohranyu game visoiu replace the car on new,and then enter the garage where the car is just NOT OPEN !!!!!! What the hell ???????
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midfield 07.02.20

2 reasons:
1. No program
2.Curve hands (more often)

l
leha_Dekster 07.02.20

1 Program is (the IMG Tool 2.0 for GTA and others).After completion of the operations to replace the file,I
written successful zameneno.If I did wrong then the game in General not be cut.And most importantly I drove the old car in the garage,kept,left,successfully replaced and vowel in
the game,the garage wouldn'T OPEN !!!
2 my Hands are not that curves...all my Vice City remade,and in SA one mod not zarobotat :(

But vserovno thanks for the sympathy...

B
Black Hole-PG 07.02.20

EPT Yes :) you 1 file get 2 just does not work.
in short find for example MESAdff-delete next MESAtxd too easy. it:
then Add the path to fashion an inserted first 1 then 2-All play on

l
leha_Dekster 07.02.20

Well, I'm on the queue and replaced...let go and once again STRICTLY ACCORDING to YOUR INSTRUCTIONS try!
THANK you!!!

B
Black Hole-PG 07.02.20

Listen and you accidentally vehicle in place of the machine is not insert ? just in the archive can be 2 TXD
one for the texture of the other car mod lights: just have machine with the same name and many people often confuse these files :)

l
leha_Dekster 07.02.20

Her...not the vehicle,I replaced the 20 times I entered the game and struck vehicles in the city is almost there.Those that have replaced
generally propali.Old and new :( I Have this thing not only with cars but with all the mod...

B
Black Hole-PG 07.02.20

All in pictures :
open the gta3 folder pattern prog IMG TOOL2.0
And------>
1-click on search

PlayGround.ru

2-write the car you want to replace

PlayGround.ru

3-find and delete

PlayGround.ru

4-click find next file

PlayGround.ru

5-you need to find and delete 2 files txd and dff

PlayGround.ru

6-next, insert the new

PlayGround.ru

7-specify the path to the new file Inserted

PlayGround.ru

8-then again, ADD but plug-in 2 file

PlayGround.ru

9-that the end should come out :)

PlayGround.ru

-----------
close the program and start the game....

l
leha_Dekster 07.02.20

Ooh....Consumed with grief, it WORKED !!!! A GIANT THANK you for not lazy so much detail to describe !!!!!I just have most of the cars were in the format of WinAce Self-Extractor.While was able to install only the txd, dff.
SchA will go to conjure with WinAce Self-Extractor.

THANKS again !!!!!!!!!!!!

G
GRAWqe247 07.02.20

and I would not all right because pictures Neher no

Y
YOZhA 07.02.20

1-Open the IMG TOOL 2.0
2-Click FILE+OPEN
3-Okruhem archive GTA3.IMG
4-Press the EDIT+FIND and write the name of the machine to be replaced let's say it's TAMPA
5-Then look for the files in Katori necessary to change the characteristics which files to change it is written in readme c auto
6-Again, open IMG TOOL 2.0, delete the old files using the COMMANDS+DELETE
7-C using the COMMANDS+ADD add .txd and .dff files with a wheelbarrow
8-Then using the COMMANDS+REBULD ARCHIVE close archive
9-ALL!!!Start the game and enjoy the new car!!!

i
is-denis 07.02.20

and there programki in addition to img tool

B
BenTech 07.02.20

and there programki in addition to img tool - there are all sorts of Mod Installer and other hat! But I prefer IMG TOOL took files handles put in and no problems! The coolest utility that cars stalet.

s
shyngys999 07.02.20

I go to Img tool and delete the Infernus for example.txd and Infernus.dff and go to COMMANDS+ADD and insert another Infernus.txd and Infernus.dff and shorter go in the game and there Nehru did not find and then when I sit on the machine and immediately depend on to help me if you can I beg you!!

r
raspy61 AS 07.02.20

so the model is broken

F
Fac you 07.02.20

How to create your own mission GTA San Andreas on Android device

F
Fac you 07.02.20

Guys please help with my question: how to create your own mission in GTA San Andreas on Android.