3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Finskiy_Pupok 07.02.20 04:33 pm

Rockstar, blyagodarya bans, extortion. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello! Sorry for the title - boiling! I'm an Honest player in GTA Online Play in 2015. Everyone knows that on may 21, Rockstar have had problems with servers, what they wrote in his Twitter. Of course, I, like many players, I could not login to the game ( elementary). After Rockstar Fixed, their servers, I decided to go to the game and saw the message that I was permanently denied access to GTA Online! Question why I bought the game? Anyone know how to convince them they are wrong? Who faced it?
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Divannyy_Voin 07.02.20

your nickname speaks for you

F
Finskiy_Pupok 07.02.20

Divanyan In what sense? And what does my nick and the crux of the matter?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.02.20

Finciuc
Maybe you yuzal glitch or cheat a couple of times you have sinned, and if not then Google it in Google or in YouTube the essence of the question... I Heard that to ban people from the servers logs to see when you lag anticheat thinks you're a cheater and bans automatically and it's not just gta v, of course you have to write tech support Rockstar with this issue...

R
RPOCLABB 07.02.20

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
of course you have to write tech support Rockstar with this issue...
In most cases, they just say something like: Our cheat can not be wrong,to help you you can not have nothing,you are guilty because it said anti-Cheat,but sometimes it works and to seek unban,just to play once already there is no desire.

Z
Zephyr510 07.02.20

the first ban is not given forever, like

D
DessoLosseD 07.02.20

Finciuc
got banned be happy that they no longer need to play games full in this world !!!

B
BarackKamacho 07.02.20

Once white and fluffy

A
Artem Dneprov 07.02.20

That's like flipping your download and direct see wrong anticheat... LOL.

M
Msmak 07.02.20

Oh LEL, I can advise to buy the game again and again download burning cheat)))

19Grey62 07.02.20

play with the purchase of the game,yet only 380 level, never played with outside prog, until I get banned, banned as well and figs with them, I have honestly bought everything, tried everything... other games to ASSES...

f
fedorcov 07.02.20

Piscium wrote:
I'm an Honest player in GTA Online
just open your history of downloads ... and arnoul ))) here you are honest in the GTA, but as banned, then run all the forums whining how bad developed ...

t
t830x 07.02.20

Thanks to the anti-cheat and those who puts cheats, cleaned the gene pool GTA 5 though :)

P
Pakc666 07.02.20

The contrary is that such krasavchiki spoil the reputation of honest players, who finally managed to get under the ban just because. If you are that person: you still don't believe a minus. A lot of time writing the story of my friend whom I convinced to finally buy GTA to play along and after a week of playing together it was banned. I saw that he plays fair, because he played all week with me, and didn't make any sense to him in the early levels when he doesn't really understand the game, even once to swing cheats. But it was banned and all zeroed.

D
Di1etant 07.02.20

Pakc666
The same situation with a friend. Wrote on PG - flew in the red, and against the words you know I like you honest players do not say anything. At the end of each reset, he has already scored in the game. This is all very sad.

P
Pakc666 07.02.20

Timur Beresnev
Yes, because these are goluptsi first shake out cheats and then write I was banned just because help and immediately put a clear stereotype that everyone who got banned just banned not just. At least the profile would be created left to this.

F
Finskiy_Pupok 07.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
Artem Dneprov
RPOCLABB
t830x
And instead of writing about Antichita, and as hamsters to imitate Roxterm, have You ever asked yourself the question how to use p2p connection in GTA and why it's there? In such a network structure, as in right now in GTA, the cheat does not work in any case.

A
Artem Dneprov 07.02.20

Finciuc
The essence is not in Antichita but the fact that the person writes that honest, not cheater, ban not for that etc though the download history says otherwise.

F
Finskiy_Pupok 07.02.20

fedorcov
And you're so smart, you better look at the history of my downloads and on-line Rockstar Rules, which clearly says that it is allowed to use mods in SINGLE player, Which I did. Plus, again, no one will forbid you to download a cheat, it is for the direct analysis of the code of Chita. YOU thought about it?

F
Finskiy_Pupok 07.02.20

Artem Dneprov
Story downloads, according to download. And what kind of stupidity people, if you said you dunce you just do that cheat?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.02.20

Finciuc
Something went wrong you still care about the cheats though in singles and Rockstar writes about fashion and not about the cheat-mode. You just haven't deleted or removed these cheat mods came online and here's the ban arrived, and once the cheats have been installed in the game and you've gone online with them, even if you did not use them which is not what anti-cheat found cheats like intervention game online. So I had to carefully similar fashion to use it, I repak specifically for the fashion set and litsuhe only SweetFX and what is more was not put in short... I don't know write in support of the maul fashion set alone like play deleted them and it turns out not to the end they withdrew, I apologize well, there to understand and forgive, well, there give a chance the game will remove and reinstall the mods will not put...