3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Janis68RUS 07.02.20 04:33 pm

Lost tattoo (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Lost tattoo of the mods, just took it and disappeared with the body of the character, although tattoos for the face of the mods work, is the un7b body, racemenu to the latest version, what could be? give a tip
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 07.02.20

Janis68RUS
remove the mods that are responsible for them, and put again (without mods without saving)
if you do not help, cheat showracemenu and re-deliver the same tattoos

s
saturn7774 07.02.20

Simply perinatality mod can ... it is Important not to blow your last save point, and then eventually, you can get a slightly different version.
All too ShowRaceMenu to help.

g
grothex 07.02.20

probably when installing mods with the body(in any) were raised texture on the tattoo character. add a new tattoo of the texture in the folder textures with pers)

J
Janis68RUS 07.02.20

gmh4589
so the tattoo in the menu stand and the Persian disappeared
grothex
so what's interesting textures not in the folder with the mod tattoo

g
gmh4589 07.02.20

Janis68RUS
Well then, take my first advice

B
BiXsa69 07.02.20

gmh4589
Hello! I'm for advice, I have a slightly similar situation, initially (still in prison at the statue of Mary) do not appear in the MSM, a tattoo Slave Tats ???
In the heart of fashion ,in the folder there is a file with a tattoo ,but when I go to MSM then no slots with them, the inscription is for the body ; for hands ; for feet ; for face, and slots no , what could be wrong???

g
gmh4589 07.02.20

BiXsa69
It seems in the wrong folder installed or some file medicinal in the game folder (most likely .esp)

B
BiXsa69 07.02.20

gmh4589
The fact that the Assembly and I just fixed it and after running through MO, well, Alt-start , You have statues of Mary ,,,, Ggscu create and configure mods in the MSM, after all the manipulations ,several times saved during this procedure , open the Slave Tats - but THEY are not ,,,but if the other , in the same folder PACK with tattoo is tossed, well, you never know where it went or conver ( missed Accella ))) it's a person not a machine and look where he is hard ,,, what to do ? I'm a Noob in all these ESP / EXE / nif / and so forth ,,,

g
gmh4589 07.02.20

BiXsa69
Well, I right now do not answer this question. If the Assembly mods rocked, better then ask the author of this build, he could really miss.
If the author contacted not an option, then send me a link for the build (in PM), I will try at leisure to see what might be there.