3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAENBERG 07.02.20 04:35 pm

Is it worth buying the game? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

is it worth buying this game !PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and drop there cases ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PG_CrazyPunk 07.02.20

Well, you can try. In any case, the cost of the game quite easy to beat.

S
STAENBERG 07.02.20

PG_CrazyPunk
teach ?, ATO many say that it is possible and many say it is a myth !, don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying (

S
STAENBERG 07.02.20

PG_CrazyPunk
as soon as you pay for the game then you will help Finance with 2 attempts to ride !(

P
PG_CrazyPunk 07.02.20

Servise
Of course they can sell. But first you will need to bind the steam guard to his cell.

C
ColonelJason 07.02.20

Servise
Bought the game when it just came out in early access, for a month repelled and lifted ~3000. But now the situation is quite different. Then the simple cases worth ,in my opinion, ~40P, while the bonus 400. And now cases are very many, and most are worthless, some 20 p. And to open the most cases (in order to sell clothes) you need to buy the keys for real. As in any lottery, the more chances to lose than to gain something. So, most likely in a few months you slowly it will pay off, but at some earnings I wouldn't count on it.

S
STAENBERG 07.02.20

ColonelJason
understandable!I thought so , please not put a long profitable history , ask for bitcoin to earn than to buy the game )

C
ColonelJason 07.02.20

Servise
Well, it kakbe everyone has always been clear. Only half-witted haters screaming that the game is played for the sake of boxes, but the simplest arithmetical calculation easily refuted this theory.
Servise wrote:
ask for bitcoin to earn than to buy the game
Well, in fact to buy the game, of course, much easier. And anyway, it's a very strange comparison of different categories: games need to play, but certain operations with cryptocurrency is the way of earning.

S
STAENBERG 07.02.20

ColonelJason
so I'm talking about that s top the money to invest in crypto currency there is at least recouped while playing besides for a long time , although many in the Internet wrote in different forums that really on the game to raise the loot , although this is their tale , I initially wanted to tinkering with crypto currency , just pundits were convinced to buy the game , like, chances are there are more , but I already knew asking in this forum that the game at the Mercedes not earn

a
agressorwolf 07.02.20

Servise
As above wrote - earlier it was possible to beat the loot spent on the game and in plus out. I have personally beat the game 3 times (and my 2 friends took), then of Witcher bought for 600 rubles, rust also, some games on the little things, in the end, 3-4 months is not very active game, I recaptured about 4.5 to

S
STAENBERG 07.02.20

agressorwolf
well, it's been a long time , and now is not active all month, you have to play to beat the money

S
STAENBERG 07.02.20

agressorwolf
and if you dial br rubles in the game it can be the case to take over 700br rubles , the case can be talkanout on the marketplace ?

S
STAENBERG 07.02.20

agressorwolf
although it is possible to buy 3 box and can red camo fall )