3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 07.02.20 04:35 pm

Is it possible to go back to the old location? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Is it possible to go back to the old location as in the first part? If I can return if I have the location remained the quests?
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 07.02.20

ned

Z
ZlKrol 07.02.20

No, you cannot.

E
Ely Maze 07.02.20

Kipasss
no

K
Kipasss 07.02.20

ZlKrol
That is, the world is totally boots? Sorry because I bought all the parts and decided to go with the first and second as it is not very good.

b
bazilews 07.02.20

Kipasss
I also today started the 2nd replay.

K
Kipasss 07.02.20

bazilews
But I have decided to start from the first to the third story and with the transfer of preservation. But while the second seems to me a weak although I understand that a conclusion is still too early to do that.

P
PIRAT69 07.02.20

All parts cool. In the story of a fire. That complete break in the plot it is necessary to pass from the first part. And several times, since the choice changes the story to experience all the charm of the game.

K
Kipasss 07.02.20

Badfox69
Yes, I say that going through with the first part just yet apparently did not understand the second. While the findings do not boots although the world is very negative. The first part very much, though not without minor flaws But they are small compared to the overall picture.

F
FallenGhost 07.02.20

Kipasss
Second I suggest to pass on two times. For there from one of the election depends on the passage of the second Chapter. Both these passages will be significantly different (quests will be completely different) that will lead to new consequences in the end.

Thus you get through quests that do not realize (if you're going to fulfill them in a timely manner of course), and your passage will be different with new tasks.

A
Anzhelika04 07.02.20

Kipasss
the second part of the corridor, even now it seems that two more a great prologue to the third part than the full game. But the plot, the characters are very cool.

b
bazilews 07.02.20

Анжелика04
The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece for years to come.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.02.20

Kipasss
In the second part of the two-story branch.And so,Yes,you won't.And why?Road two,and the end goal is the same.

O
Oleg V 07.02.20

no, that's a good point-you need to farm resources properly and to buy all the possible drawings, especially pay attention to the bombs, try not to miss the rare resources; and Yes the game is the same corridor as the first part, only with better graphics, the third part will be much better at this point...

Q
QUlCK 07.02.20

Kipasss
You can almost freely move around locations within the same Chapter. Each Chapter is the next location, and the location of the previous chapters back :(

M
MunchkiN 616 07.02.20

not between the heads
as well, in the first chasi peck-peck

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.02.20

MunchkiN 616
According to the storyline in the Witcher 1 you can return to previous location

M
MunchkiN 616 07.02.20

[Denis]
just like in vizim where a few chapters in the swamp Yes, vizim
and so for example in the first Chapter in the village KMET impossible similarly when vedimak of vizim escapes to the lake to hang out only there and in related locations

L
LoKKi_SKY 07.02.20

Kipasss
Well, not always in the direct games great open world)), In some it is huge, and the plot and filling - zero without holes! The Witcher 1,2 great games) Although with some slight imperfections) from Another corridor a great game DA:O and ME 1,2)) Corridor, but the plot is just awesome) When you play, forget about everything)

K
Kipasss 07.02.20

MunchkiN 616
That's just in the first part I in each Chapter, and could return to the old location in addition to surrounding Vizim and after the uprising, and so freely run between the quarters and the swamps doing the job.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.02.20

Kipasss
the Witcher 2 as far as I remember is conventionally of 4 locations
the prologue itself where return is not possible
Kyiv regional Oncology center which is in Mesa city with one location and it can go as you please, formally the city and the forest and the Witcher on there goes and swims a few days so to come back to him as if tou strange.
then it gets to the variable where the head of it some places will not be allowed in the story but in General for this group of locations you can go and farm indefinitely.
well, there is the finale where, by and large, like 2 locations one purely for the quest and return to it indefinitely.
the Witcher 1 as I recall is built similar to he's just a few chapters hanging out in vizim and there are drawn quests but without chapters the logic is the same. kaer morhen -> local area vizim -> vizim several neighborhoods and locations to farm -> the part about the lady of the lake and adjacent locations -> where-Oh there close to vizim -> well, there is a final linear run
so the difference is not so great
but in the 3rd part you can go back and wander almost anywhere because the game tyseley