3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser-e-zha 07.02.20 04:36 pm

The Launch Of Dead Island Definitive Collection (Dead Island)

Downloaded Dead Island RePack Definitive Collection, game version: 1.1.2 - the first burn is fine.
When you restart or on behalf of the administrator, or on behalf of the user the game does not run on Win 10, help to understand why?
In the operating system Windows 10 the new.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr742 07.02.20

Well, perhaps because of the Repack, but in your place I would not mess with this Dead Island Definitive. There is of course the graphics seem good and all, but I saw that you write a lot of bugs and freezes, although depending on who has what computer, but not the essence. Download regular Dead Island, but better buy. But I think that's all for Repack, because I sit on windows 10 and everything is fine.

N
NR-88 07.02.20

When I played critical did not notice anything. From bugs noticed blood near the building of the hotel is somewhere in the air, and not as necessary on the surface of the earth. Of the optimization problems did not notice anything, besides the obvious delays in the quarantine area. Optimization in Dead Island Definitive are great for weak systems, tested personally on a laptop. But with Riptide Definitive things worse because it rocked the ordinary.