3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZeKosma 07.02.20 04:38 pm

Rockstar gave 8000ур (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Today I go in GTA online, and see this: the Rockstar Game services has changed your level to 7999. Respond, who have also, and for that I raised the level and not banned you?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 07.02.20

ZeKosma
Lol, the screenshot in the Studio. The idea is to ban should not let this level manually and not have it.

T
The_Profile 07.02.20

Head Of Nixon
Seskrini do not have time not BOS?

L
Leohn 07.02.20

Write to the support. You cheaters hung. Can be given a ban or reset your account. If that link for support https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/requests/new
Rockstar couldn't and shouldn't have to do

D
DessoLosseD 07.02.20

ZeKosma
joke for three hundred Rockstar gave 8000 LVL you're not very funny what you write young cheater or a friend of a cheater yunogo rocky can only give ban so you're a bit wrong writing here is

S
Saints319 07.02.20

When leveling for money, LVL etc writes usually

B
BAKSiBAKS 07.02.20

We have a friend with the same situation did not then decided after assignment not to choose the new and keep pressed 10 mine was black screen then I decided to leave and he did Alt F4 out when I went to write that we were given such a level now it and I have 8000

B
BAKSiBAKS 07.02.20

tech support wrote require a copy of the receipt and key from GTA

D
Di1etant 07.02.20

BAKSiBAKS
What the website support where you wrote?

i
insel260 07.02.20

Timur Beresnev
Well, cheat bought there tech support and knocking =)
BAKSiBAKS
Rocky never payment information and the key to the game will not ask. Make sure that you enter the correct address. Better to manually enter, not on the left links to jump.

D
DelMarPerfekto 07.02.20

ZeKosma
The same thing, but I err on the cheaters which havelis. He put me in a cage, I realized to catch Neher, turned off the game. The next day run and the same message and 7999 level.