3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M1sfortune 07.02.20 04:39 pm

Flickering monitor in the game (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

When fullscreen the screen flickers, and the window, without frames, everything is fine.On the desktop, too, CBE rules and in other games too, all normolno only pubhe.What is it? due to HDMI? or monitor ? Twinkle in pubhe beginning after reinstalling Windows 7 10.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 07.02.20

M1sfortune
Are you nuts with HDMI sitting? Urgently for DVI run.

M
M1sfortune 07.02.20

Protocol10
what's wrong with HDMI ?

P
Protocol10 07.02.20

M1sfortune
DVI Nada

M
M1sfortune 07.02.20

Protocol10
All I have fixed

c
clawhammer 07.02.20

and what you don't like HDMI ?

c
clawhammer 07.02.20

Both have interfaces for transmission of digital video use a technology called TMDS, allowing connection of HDMI and DVI can be implemented using a conventional adapter.
The fundamental difference of these two interfaces is that via the DVI unlike HDMI is only transmitted video and audio signal is absent. Audio in DVI standard is not spelled out. And despite the fact that in nature there are DVI with the possibility of transmission of sound, is the exception rather than the rule. HDMI supports the transmission of 8-channel sound.
The DVI interface has the ability broadcast as analog video signals (may be replaced D-SUB(VGA)) and digital. To HDMI such possibility is not provided.
DVI can contain simultaneously two digital and one analog data channel (we are talking about DVI-I Dual Link), HDMI classic contains only one digital channel. There is still a dual-link HDMI, but it occurs so rarely that it can be in accounting do not take. What advantage carries with it the simultaneous use of two digital channels can be found in the article "Types of DVI".
HDCP (protection of licensed video from illegal copying) of the standard for DVI is not a mandatory option. And that means you can watch on your computer video with licensed Blu-ray or not, will depend on whether your graphics card and monitor are HDCP compliant. In HDMI this is not a problem, he has to support HDCP.
C HDMI version 1.4 features an integrated Ethernet channel with a bandwidth of 100Mbps in DVI such features not.
Quality due to the use of similar techniques of signal transmission differ not. Here HDMI and DVI are equal. The same applies to the requirements on the wires.
Draw conclusions: the Lack of DVI support for HDCP-channel audio and Ethernet is due to the fact that this interface is used solely in personal computers and professional equipment. Really, what transmit the sound to the monitor, if the vast majority of cases, it is not equipped with speakers. License Blu-ray drive rather feature a huge plasma than a small monitor. The same applies to the Ethernet channel - but to what he is in the monitor!

J
JustiVoy 07.02.20

M1sfortune
Tell me how fixed, my friend has the same problem in full screen

B
BGG1212 07.02.20

I'm in the NVIDIA control panel, display, change resolution in the 3 tab, used to use NVIDIA color settings and all is lost. And there's this flickering and green bands. And became norms.

B
BreezyEzy 07.02.20

BGG1212
Thanks, helped!