3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 07.02.20 04:39 pm

Help with choice of heroes (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

guys,I just got this part will take more time than the actual passage.
give advice based on their playthroughs ,one to take.that would not sink in the martial arts that would be interested.
Start immediately to tactics. While I think GG make Inquisitor FEIN, to complement the blade of shadows/thief ,wizard and priest.
Have not played the first so not experienced
18 Comments
Sort by:
r
random3355 07.02.20

okonoshi
Be sure to take the red Prince and swing it into the tank (his specialty will be the trait husky - don't kill will), you can still Sembilu also with the native class, and either the Lowes - Custer or Invar with arboretum (and perk executioner).

o
okonoshi 07.02.20

random3355
suggest a Summoner.Type in the beginning on the tactics of the PTS hard. What do you think?

r
random3355 07.02.20

okonoshi
The Summoner becomes very strong in the mid game. I have a GG mix it with the Summoner.

r
random3355 07.02.20

okonoshi
+ the game can be arbitrarily change the stats of the races to rebuild the build is not a problem.

A
Aulendile 07.02.20

Take whoever you want, one figure then you will understand, and the app uploads the missing branches.
And the company collect the logic... I Hope despite these issues you have it. Heal/tank/RDD/bafer/debater/ And so on. combine, conquer, humiliate.

o
okonoshi 07.02.20

Aulendile
Good advice - take whoever you want.
I asked this because I don't know who I want,who's better,how best to combine,that would not sink to the level of difficulty in the beginning of the game.
Until one of those combinations that I would like :
knight warrior wizard priest
warrior blade shadow wizard priest
warrior wizard priest zaklinatel

G
GG4 07.02.20

Game izi goes in solo on the skill, even on tactics.

d
dmitrians 07.02.20

okonoshi
in principle, work for any party in any part, more importantly to understand their mechanics to correctly apply skills. Got a couple of tips. And so you want to take priest - in principle test subject, I will pull the party out of any scrape, but at the same time, it is not glued negatu, so if you want a party with 100% synergy - FEIN kick up the backside and take it to the party (I'm serious, it'll ruin a lot of combinations for example with blessed water under the sickly the whole party or masses of ripe frail) - but here emerges another problem - FEIN the top character like the perk - and the history of Laura and to the side, so if you throw it away - just throw a piece of the main story - then decide for yourself, or a complete synergy of the party, or FEIN, put spokes in the wheel in every battle (I chose the FEIN and for his sake had to do hybrid Gila Summoner (by the way the call is too feeble, so that the synergy of class rules) which sabatian poison incarnate for individual treatment FEIN). And so FEIN and the priest discussed - more about the call - the Summoner is the top class in the game (rechichi in the 10th incarnata and get not kill the car) Oh, I forgot - the most normal of the party the party is sharpened by one kind of damage (specifically magic or physics) all because of the armor - removed mage armor - will only affect the magician's control and Vice versa, so that once you decide - either mage party or a physical party, can hybridity, in principle, all playable, but sharpening one damage it more convenient - you decide, and return to the Summoner is the hybrid class which will go in any party, because incarnat can cause all kinds of damage. In General, for rules of the first pass you will approach the party with a priest-Summoner, any thief (the main thing that locks hacked), tanks, and more th thread at will. Actually can try any variation, the main thing that was Rog (with a bow or daggers is not particularly important), tank and support class able sugilite at a difficult time (i.e. the basis of all 3 characters and the 4th can really be anything, but consider what I said above - take the mage and he will be less effective (a simple example of a fire mage poured the oil and lit - eventually burn not only Bragi, but your horn and tank, the way the mages in conflict with each other, too) take the Archer and he will be much more efficient)

PS don't worry, everything can be rolled back after the first of the island, literally all mage will be in the ice tank to pump, only people you have not changed, so think better who you taking to the party (as I described with the FEIN), and classes as the game progresses you will understand what you need

o
okonoshi 07.02.20

dmitrians
Well, about the gradients in the MAG and physical damage to different opinions. Some say it's bad.There will be many enemies with only one strong defense.
Well, okay. Is there any point in taking a warrior and knight in the party? Let's say the knight is a warrior Summoner and blade of shadows?
And many advise to take FEIN to malesnica,as it will heal from the puddles with poisons which often have to stand.

m
makc11021992 07.02.20

I was not the most difficult, and the smaller) but played party: tank shape-shifter, Summoner-mage, warrior-mage and gg bow. Often during the game thought of the feasibility of a national team, because really better to put everything in one damage... for one figure all rush to the soldiers first, the tank is to keep a mage to beat in the end removed, and mage and ice armor... I would try a good tactic: gg warrior-tank shape-shifter and horn. Perk them alone, and say this is the most easy

A
Aulendile 07.02.20

okonoshi
In that case, suffer. If you do not know, begin to know. Otherwise you even have the freedom of choice is useless to give. Play what ever finalku and do not worry.
P. S. I don't think you should not give freedom of choice, as all the classes and characters are equally playable and balanced, the case stands only for your preferences. But if you don't have it, and you want imbangala... Sorry.

o
okonoshi 07.02.20

dmitrians
FEIN start his Summoner . Totem kill with a single blow, and out 3,in the end, ran along the shore from bugs , around the stone until a call hell set :) Game or truth is so complicated or I do not understand something

d
dmitrians 07.02.20

okonoshi
the last level of complexity and the beginning of the game - what did you expect?) just collect a full load before attempting to clean the card, do not meddle in places where strong mobs - if you fast carried - back and go elsewhere. In the beginning you can apothica to 3-4 level even without engaging in combat. About the Summoner is a support class, especially at lower levels - good totems that are summoned each turn, and when it comes to AGR on the allies - 4 totem demolished a decent amount of HP. About FEIN of malesnica - well, Yes, there is a reason, frail from the poison, is not a bad thing, that's just the poison off, and then on the first move you hilites - and the second evil enemies firing your ass) by the way frail from the poison, or any other magic can be done to any character, just output resistance in 100+ (I did fire the Pyromancer who burned all in miles and chilisa from the fire - it was fun)) and for the lava to run, too, then) in General the game has many combinations just so it doesn't cover) so, Yes, the game will be opponents with one type of armor (for example a mage more mage armor warriors have more physical armor) but ALL the bosses armor the same and the hybrid party in the BOS will be spending two times more time)

PS the people in the comments strange) in General will tell about the they might be - took the game with a friend, he was rogoj, and I tank - the whole game I suffered from the fact that it had not made any use in fighting all the mobs cut it, and I stared blankly - at the end of the game it pissed me off and I pumped the maximum of reflection damage and leech for othila blood and put everything into HP, in the end I got 25K HP and around 70% reflect all damage plus leech worked so that any hit is physical damage I Hello me 2K HP and the icing on the cake was the perk of the explosion, when the Persian were dying all around got 12K damage, while fire sacred idol and I revived with full HP in the end in the final battle (on max difficulty), the entire party lay dead, and I alone Tanceval boss and mobs (well and accordingly carried the bare one by the Persian without the wolf) after this ballnose with a friend and stupidly or anything doing (missed shots) was able to win the duel after that, he bombed and I have no other...

p. p. S. just kidding, each is, only in the second passage he forbade me to play tank, said did not want to see this they might be

o
okonoshi 07.02.20

dmitrians
I made the team individual Damerow. Fighter,sword and Archer. Already felt the inconvenience of the fact that the Summoner casts magic .
I think it is better to develop a call to Hilo? can necromancy what?

d
dmitrians 07.02.20

okonoshi
Yes, get the Summoner screw rod and give him a sword and shield (a second fighter do with durukoy), can make him a paladin, add a bunch of spells of treatment (combine books hydro and military Affairs, plus polymorph and hydro, you can also combine the call with water - to-water incarnat also treats) will get a tenacious fighter melee that can heal and encourage, and do focus on the treatment and buffs, calling early in the fight - then just treat and batesi (PS bahati possible and before the fight but if the character is standing and the dialogue - it buffs he doesn't fly)

o
okonoshi 07.02.20

dmitrians
In short, did not budge.Perhaps you need to lower the difficulty or play with lone wolf.
I have 2 places where I can go. I am a third level. In the arena of trouble. In prison your ass kicked. No chance. I do a lot of damage, 20-25. I 10-15 .Very slow punch when my heroes die.

d
dmitrians 07.02.20

okonoshi
well you give, I don't know, free the elf (in a cage in the city centre, caught by the Neck), try to kill the frogs (behind a pile of boxes in the cave with Sakalai) play with your child in the same cave, or they find a secret hole in it (forgot to mention, the party SHOULD be 1 character the main characteristic of which is the perception and it is better to swing through crits - so perfect Archer or a thief, it is necessary for that to find hidden things) then find Arnica for a madman (which you killed believing evil - on the shore with a bunch of corpses) after all this, you will open two more locations (the prison and the dungeon with Lisinym which I am sure you have not opened) - remember, in this game you need to look under every rock, so just don't go together)

PS regarding the name could be wrong as I haven't played the game for half a year
p. p. S. killed the madman is not dead, will only restart)

so, stop, read, and crocodiles have been killed chtol? if crocodiles are killed - you have a glove to teleport there, use the moving characters in a closed space (you will have at least 5 places where it can be used and hidden places also give XP))

Of the fretboard as an evil character, too, can kill you no one needs or what to say, and he will attack you in one of the outcomes of the quest with the release of elf

in fact, I just don't know what you have accomplished and what is not, this is just guessing, but probably you have not been in the room the main master which can be reached by teleportation, you probably sewn dogs (or even from not found) they are in prison and the quest gives Buddy. well, you probably did not release the soul of the skeleton and did not fight with the skeletons, and you are not on any played cards and did not cure the half-dead man)

I understand that spoilery, but just wanted to say that you would very much miss

I
Igor Ostapenko 07.02.20

If you play with the mod Monster Scaling (he increases the level of the opponent to your - I recommend to put it after the first battle with Alexander - the end of the first act, because otherwise, enemies are -2 to your level that after the first act to do battle light), then I use and not complain about the following: Sibilla (skill hunting + gidrosistema a art of murder + bit aerothermie), IFAN (the invocation + necromancy + one point military affair for I Throw the shield), FEIN (military case + conversion, two-handed axe or similar), Red Prince (the art of murder + military case, a dagger in each hand). Many advise to take the Lowes in part because of more interesting jobs than, for example, the red Prince (I would have swapped them). About the roles of Hilo, tank Sevilla and IFAN I get support classes (as originally gave them the talent Glass cannon - maximum action points, but they can be stunned without taking into account armor), that is healers, but Sebilla more damage and on a level with the FEIN does (at 18th level 750-1000). Red Prince, I have less pure damage (500), but critical hits often drop out.
This game has huge value loot - if all to search, sell and buy always the best stuff as soon as they appear - so will progress on the protection and damage. If you save on purchases (not to buy things) or not to search, then with the mod Monster Scaling" may be hard - enemies are thick and hit harder than the original.