3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luka_gg 07.02.20 04:39 pm

Loading. Mode: simulator (Spintires: MudRunner)

Welcome.
In General, load the k-700. Look at the video, there is a point on the logs, I have not fixed. Want to load, but something's wrong here, how then? Or then how to ship short.

Screenshot:
Just noticed in the screenshot the average log length it is not included, but the red dot is. So it is not a bug (I've a couple of mods put, the fog was removed, the panel was replaced).
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Litvin 03RUS 07.02.20

For VOVAN WOLF
For this platform trailer the dissolution of a need.

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Artem Litvintsev
Thank you dear, I thought so, but damn no fuel barrels hard, flies fast. Now changed tactics, put down the car with the trailer - barrel halfway to the sawmill, and then harvested as necessary. One to play, really a little more complicated, you need more technology to drive.
By the way, I and the platform with a crane set, see the same need that trailer. Well, at least not a bug (although stupid).
By the way! There is an achievement for 130 or ZIL would need to be transported to the sawmill, and it is biaxial, with one leading, not four-wheel drive or lock no. there on the map there, where it more or less you can ride?

L
Litvin 03RUS 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF

L
Litvin 03RUS 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
)))))

L
Litvin 03RUS 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
I do not remember, long ago on the default maps did not go.

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Artem Litvintsev
Thanks again, I understand, snagged 4 points in the mill she carries, it was enough for 3 logs medium length throw like fixed everything. Did what I planned, missed a little by the station, ran out of fuel, have to oneself, another to lift a car, hmm, dumped, need to rest, it is still a mess.