3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CEMENTATOR 07.02.20 04:40 pm

Serafin, Alot and Eder, who's next...? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Go straight to morality.
Many thanks to the developers of the game that left me as a choice to the player. The choice between travelling in the company of all sorts of perverts, and the choice to throw their bodies overboard. I have somewhere heard and saw the subject when the viewer is invited to stretch the imagination and imagine yourself in the place of the husband whose wife lies in the body of any man. Another round of progress on implementing unnatural in the human mind, do not say anything. Serafina, whose stench and the wool gets stuck on the teeth, generally accepted in the detachment of thoughtlessness, because the squad is already tame animals, had immediately sent to feed the sharks. But here Alot and the dog is - Yes, quite a long time everything was great, despite the silly trophy hat Alot while at one point these two guys almost started fighting in the gums. Separate another thanks to the developers that leave the moment before the climax, for which I have time to cut the throats of all these godless creatures, my sleep will not be disturbed, and this mud doesn't have to live a single day of game time.

Spoiler

46 Comments
Sort by:
p
pharaon08 07.02.20

I'm not here for this but okay. Under what conditions Stoick does not appear? And the fact he is charismatic( by the standards of the Persians the first part) and don't want a way to control him to travel

E
EMPs 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
Teaches to be afraid to go outside, how are you?

M
Magerose 07.02.20

pharaon08 wrote:
I'm not here for this but okay. Under what conditions Stoick does not appear? And the fact he is charismatic( by the standards of the Persians the first part) and don't want a way to control him to travel
Now Stoick the companions do not, under any circumstances. It may be later in the DLC, but this is only my speculation.

G
Garry3Fingers 07.02.20

TS wants him to work on the prostate is not PG to help?

V
Vyxyxol 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR wrote:
who's next...?
IMHO, Techu, he also, ahem, not so. Recently my Persian suggested that making love. xD

G
Garry3Fingers 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
That's good, prostatitis will not.

s
serg5555 07.02.20

It is not necessary anything to make. With anyone.
I remember 3 mass effect one crew member ( the fag) crashed at the end on your Shuttle. How glad I was. That such a fate should be the same sex. Well, I think so.

s
serg5555 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
Guy you too all perceive to heart. You care about these disadvantages? You're still young, if you're so worried.
Games Yes - play RPG game, play other. Now the trend where all the characters with the orientation of the BI - it will be the norm. Now it will be in every Western RPG. Just don't pay attention to it. Are you, for example, on the street - you see someone Smoking. Don't know about you, but I just pass over

m
makc11021992 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
And who 12? And then I have a current of 10 satellites!?

s
scorg94 07.02.20

Whether the author of the post got bored and decided not too skillfully satalite whole PG, whether he really is a racist and extremely bigoted. All the guys he's gay, white - animal women at all out of place. Judging by what he wrote very much text (and very wisely), I am inclined to think that he is just a Troll. If he really hates all this, he would not spend so much effort for writing a text where no one will appreciate.

V
Vyxyxol 07.02.20

makc11021992
Yes, there is in addition to the usual satellites with quests, there are simply satellites of the same type of Constantine, there are thumps orlance World in Forte Dead Light, then the white elf animanda fair of Edwin in the steeple of the prophets shower, man of the Stupa Angry Recke which it is necessary there to catch out of the sea (which is initially not universally shprehaet), some chick-Valiance Pessina the hell knows where you live (not found). Total comes to 7 quests (Eder, Alot, Serafin, Zoti, Maya, Paladina, Techu), and 5 (see above). Something like that.

r
raspisnoy1 07.02.20

judging by the cons of a topic, the amount of anal on the forum miserable decade))) not so bad in my life,but not in the game.The game is made for this Desyatka ,although it is played thousands of normal people-which is just sick from the disease.
and Yes...you can pass by and eyes shut-if it's so aggressive and Intrusive fed... then do not be surprised-that the birth rate falls in the country/countries die/gay lobby injure the psyche of children and so on... by the way interesting to me,and those who then pulled MAZ call their parents(parent 1 and 2? And in some countries, passing is already legally banned mom mum called.

s
scorg94 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
Why do the gaming website to make all these claims? The incentive review, or write the developers a letter to send, let them open their eyes or sweaty hands shake.

S
Shine 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
Posts must be at least two times, and syntax errors are more obvious and meet a little more often. And stylistically - that did not cash in. But do not overdo it. Good luck to the author.

m
makc11021992 07.02.20

Muskrat
yesterday, the current caught that rocky from the sea, and is 11 not 12)
TSEMENTATOR
It is tolerance. The game is made roughly on Europe, don't forget. And for them same-sex relationships have become the norm, only the objectionable Russia does not accept this. for example, take the cinema: films before the year 2000 that way they have a Negro in the frame will not meet as gay, and now they are always present in every film, otherwise the film will not sue and will release. If you don't like, you can just not get them in a novel, isn't it ;) or hire faceless companions who will not say for the whole journey and one word.
PS And about overboard were you talking literally? I honestly even dialogue not seen to get rid of the satellite
p. p. S. And when alot and the dog began pounding? and then I almost passed the game and it didn't happen

m
makc11021992 07.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
Well, I'm here under the deck 2 times down is to look at the ship and look for improvement, more to me there is nothing to catch, because I then caught this couple? Or the scene where I say supposedly noise on the deck?

R
Razor12345 07.02.20

Join bombero vehicle. In the beginning, too slightly went nuts from the possible from the beginning unobtrusive and not covered with tons of dialogue anal replica furry courtroom. But, I think little is a bug, could the obsidian to turn a normal game into lasciviousness. But after ran to such remarks and to my horror discovered these NPCs not only in the gaming world, but also in time. Well if the role of gosnomerov played left NPCs, but not your own party members in the story, it's like Erebor! Even getting hurt, it turns out in the game you will try and do the personal quests for gosnomerov, but it would be a shame if I zadonatil the development of this loot, and would get this myself... with a small disadvantages and shortcomings, as some say. I would write the incentive, if you would have bought, but fortunately this did not happen. For me personally, there's no fun to game with here members. And while the game will insert such obsessive lasciviousness, none of the author will not get me even a penny. And after judging the usefulness of comments in the same incentive lead is negative, grammatically correct and reasonable, and not chipofya in a couple of sentences.

P
Pelmen dobra 07.02.20

Well so, but youshiki joy burst. They and Donati.
But you can just skip? All are allies of the bisexual.

V
Vyxyxol 07.02.20

makc11021992 wrote:
yesterday, the current caught that rocky from the sea, and is 11 not 12)
I have listed all 12 possible satellites of the HS, the elimination method available in your unit, find the missing.

m
makc11021992 07.02.20

Muskrat
Yes 11 damn, it's 12 years)
In DLS will add another little world talking about)