3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azaton__ 07.02.20 04:40 pm

Zombie mode is on the pirates? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Downloaded Black Ops 3 pirate only to ensure that in the zombie mode to play. And as I understand it, in the pirated version it not play? Can't find :D
20 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 07.02.20

Azaton__
And multiplayer you didn't want to play at pirates?

S
Sidorovich12 07.02.20

Yoshemitsu
In all previous versions was the ability to shoot at zombies without multiplayer.

E
ExclusiveYKT 07.02.20

Sidorovich12
In Black ops 2 is like no...

S
Sidorovich12 07.02.20

ExclusiveYKT
That's it!! Reptiles on the Internet multiplayer emphasis, but with zombies on LAN in the last parts chopped...

y
yura716 07.02.20

Zombie pirates

M
MaksaCrazy 07.02.20

Azaton__
Is there a way to run all modes, but in offline mode!!!

P
Pr0RoK 07.02.20

Maksimenkoivan
How?

M
MaksaCrazy 07.02.20

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9TnV/Khob7uSu1 here is the link, download and install it all!

a
aist16 07.02.20

Maksimenkoivan
Thank you! But, I have a Repack from xatab v1.0(33.0.0.0), this option does not start at all.
Maybe patches to install?

M
MaksaCrazy 07.02.20

aist16
Honestly I do not know about patches, but you can try! I got a Repack from hatab with sewn update 3 all started!

a
aist16 07.02.20

Maksimenkoivan
Installed Update 2, here, took, added, again, quack, here, took, and all modes start, and Zombies, and Nightmares, etc.
So, everything works.

D
Danya Markevich 07.02.20

I start run parkour Pat multiplayer and zombies not well, the multiplayer rules and zombies tozhe but hatab works

S
Steve Taller 07.02.20

I have pirates with update 3, there is a mode of nightmares in addition to the main company, playing the type of cane only enemies are zombies, and the first level like in the main campaign, somewhere in the middle. There are new levels or the same campaign just mixed?

M
MacTire 07.02.20

I dare you to disappoint even the zombies they have multipliera, and solo play is not as fun

S
Sureni 07.02.20

How to enable a game for two help :-(

D
Danya Markevich 07.02.20

How to open a parkour mode

u
ulia-fil 07.02.20

Tell me how in zombie mode (play together, split screen) to put the game on pause(sleep mode). Ie the Situation is, playing the game, pause (button options) , the game goes on pause, and zombies are still moving and killing. Is it not possible to put in a completely dormant state??? I hope it is clear explained.
The network was turned off, the settings they climbed, they found nothing((( can someone tell me, thanks

S
Sergey5032 16.10.20

Friends tell you how to play zombie mode one well or at least on the net on the gloves

D
Dmitriy Nagaev 16.10.20

MaksaCrazy
The link doesn't work

Q
QEEEN678 19.07.22

Why do I have a bug (null)