3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Highway_to_Hell 07.02.20 04:42 pm

Stash/trophy Room in the manor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In anticipation of the launch of the Blood and Wine, interested in some of the aspects regarding the cache. I keep all my stuff in a hiding place near the Buttercup, and as you know that the manor is the hall of trophies, where you can display your swords and armor. So, apparently the estate will also be a geocache, and the question arises whether in all things from the stash Buttercup have a gun or will have to drag all this pile of swords and armor??? Interesting your opinions!
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sativum 07.02.20

Highway_to_Hell
If you played carefully, you would have noticed that the chest (which you call cache) common to all locations, wherever you come, whether kaer Morhen or on Skellige tavern, or tavern Buttercup, your loot will be waiting for you everywhere. It is logical to assume that the same chest it will be on the vineyard.

_
_JustPRO_ 07.02.20

Yes

H
Highway_to_Hell 07.02.20

Sativum
I can't remember every moment in the game, which took place a year ago, that's why I ask people. thank you

M
Mandalorian 07.02.20

Sativum
it was a very good update.....I would say very productive....)

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.02.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
this is the most ridiculous

r
roskomnadzornyy 07.02.20

I want a quest where we come in and no loot and look for the one who stole our loot would be cool

H
Highway_to_Hell 07.02.20

carrs
this was in castelvania when the Chupacabra stole Gabriel all) remembered)

i
iTag 07.02.20

I think the fact that things from new locations cannot be transferred to the old as it hrenovato! But this is my opinion!

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.02.20

iTag
of course hrenovato, I'm such a masterful wolf, improved it to grandmasters, moved to Velen, was in his underpants, and nothing to wear...

M
Mandalorian 07.02.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
hah I once armor has improved and some time half naked running.....something did not look what level armor are distributed. ((((crap was full....

A
Assassins11148 07.02.20

Stash one. But access to this same cache can be obtained from five points (at this point in the game): From Buttercup Sage and Rosemary (Chameleon), of castle Bronica (room CRIS), in the village of White Garden (primary restaurant), Skellige (rented room, Jennifer), and, of course, kaer Morhen. If you watched the gameplay supplements the Blood and Wine, you must have seen such a thing: when Geralt was in the vineyard on the map was visible icon green chest => it's a cache, and, as I said, the hiding place one of the green chests

e
er236 07.02.20

Hi all. Now I can tell the quest to take the mind. But I need to go to the stash to get better gear but for some reason he's not available to me, not in one location. The question is why?