3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 07.02.20 04:42 pm

The test in the Crew for awards in Crew 2 (The Crew 2)

Sent a letter with the implementation of the buildings in the first part, for awards in sequile.

The question mark. how to understand what tasks to perform for nor here closed.

Maybe they will appear over time that tells us the inscription coming soon
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RUSSIAN RACER36 07.02.20

MaxQjust
Twice a month will be updated. Will knock up to 18 cars

M
MaxQjust 07.02.20

RUSSIAN RACER36
Thank you

i
insel260 07.02.20

Yubisoft, as always in his repertoire.
Did achivku - poseur, in the awards displayed in the statistics there is information on that also this game received, but the site still hanging lock and write locked...
Just a facepalm. Inept monkeys, nothing normally can not do. Constantly screws up. Tired.
And even in Yupley in the store, when you click to buy Track mania, gives just dance... Idiots, no other word in relation to Yubisoft not find...

W
Wenss 07.02.20

Gentlemen, the winners of the first part, when buying a second, provided some kind of discount? Know who?

D
DorianGray1989 07.02.20

Guys question I have in progress here so it is written. This means that I have fulfilled all the requirements?

K
KOsMILE 07.02.20

DorianGray1989
Yes

D
DorianGray1989 07.02.20

Thanks. Cool Cool Cool

T
Tdante 07.02.20

My last counts, infection, already a month and a half. The game has made. But not on the site.
And like the FAQ says that you just need to wait for the updates on the website, but I have six weeks to wait, it's suspicious.

S
Sea Hunter 07.02.20

Tdante
I've recently finished 3 the last job,but in the statistics on the website they are closed.Interestingly,29 Jun comes The Crew 2,count of the jobs from such a long update data on the website?!

A
AlexReiss 07.02.20

At the office. the forum wrote that page so, addition. If Uplay also this game is, what transport to get.

T
Tdante 07.02.20

The site was updated before the release, personally, I do finally count.
All the doubters in the concession itself can look.