3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonny-black 08.02.20 11:58 pm

Friezes in Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Somebody faced? Frieze is only there when walking/running. Standing still - everything is fine. Sin on a large number of NPCs and Ochsenfurt is full of people and no freezes.

Maybe something to cut through the Configurator? Or someone found some other way? PC is weak, but Velen, Ochsenfurt, White garden Frisians and subsidence no FPS, play on low.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digic_07 08.02.20

jonny-black
Change PC or deal with friezes

j
jonny-black 08.02.20

So the fact is that the frieze is too strong. And the fact that on this PC I quietly studied Velen, Ochsenfurt, even in the rain the FPS didn't fall - and here it is. I think if you find the setting which is responsible for the number of people on the streets of Novigrad and to reduce their number, you get to reduce the friezes. But where is this option in the Configurator - is not clear.

K
Kurbads 08.02.20

jonny-black
the same thing (MicroProse)

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 08.02.20

Me too (Conf. in a profile). though fps 30 - 40 but some microfreeze.Only in Novigrad. In all other places, great.
I think if you find the setting which is responsible for the number of people on the streets of Novigrad and to reduce their number, you get to reduce the friezes.
Well, in the game, graphics settings, there is an option......

j
jonny-black 08.02.20

There at least seems to be 75 NPC draws. Perhaps this makes Novigrad to freesite. While tests on different drivers/patches. Trying to find the settings in the model Configurator, but something there is nothing like that. Can anyone tell me?

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 08.02.20

dude the thing is you don't have enough RAM (I have also stood on the 8GB then I increased to 16) teperb no such Frisians finally!

j
jonny-black 08.02.20

On the basis of system requirements - 8 GB RAM should be enough. And I have enough of my RAM on any other piece of Velen, it's something else makes misiti, I think.

I
Ilaya 08.02.20

Wood you direct great.

n
nikolashenka 08.02.20

Novigrad is generally the most buggy place in the game

R
Rakurs94 08.02.20

The town of Novigrad has not yet reached,but in Ochsenfurt I also have microfreeze although fps in the range of 40-50,and at the other locations all the rules.

L
Leonn_24 08.02.20

the same thing, dropit is a terrible fps and freezes only in Novigrad
in other places everything is fine everything is smooth
all frieze, regardless of iron
this game is one word, not optimization
while running on novigradu notice the hard drive led, and all will understand
loading and shipment data from the hard drive into RAM, all connected on the move
in Novigrad, the game hawala 6~7ГБ RAM, in other places 3~4GB of RAM

j
jonny-black 08.02.20

Yes, sorry that did not fix it.

C
Cold Blood 08.02.20

I to Novigrad has not yet been reached, but I even when you jog through the village White garden much fps drops with the result that smooth even on minimal graphic settings (playing on high). Asus P8Z68-V / i5 2500k @ 4.5 Ghz / 8 Gb DDR3 1600 AMD / Gigabyte GTX 970 / SSD 128M5P Plextor.

x
xoseka78 08.02.20

comp core(tm)[email protected] Ghz\4 Gb DDR3\palit770ti the game resolution to 1024&768 texture and detail in the rest of outland at a high,hair cut

L
Lokarius1993 08.02.20

I don't know how it's still relevant, but partially solved the problem of the lock frame 30. Frisians stalo much less

D
Dogmit 08.02.20

Lokarius1993
what a joke of Peca gaming play the game five years ago at 30 fps?