3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 08.02.20 11:58 pm

Save me, help me.

Burned comp. Here did not expect such bases right now. And budget especially in this case no. I beg you tell me the build and the site where you can meet 30K without some to 2-3 years to serve. Opera 16 percent probably AMD, cheaper and powerful, the Ultra is not necessary, medium-high, Yes, even average video card... there is 1050ti. While her later change.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
semferot48 08.02.20

Eclair_93
AMD Ryzen 5 OEM 1600 or 2600
ASRock Pro4 B450
RAM Kingston HyperX FURY Black [HX430C15FB3K2/16] 16GB 3000
Power supply Deepcool DA600-M
plus any ssd and hdd , about 30K's out.

g
gennaz 08.02.20

Eclair_93
https://www.e-katalog.ru/
Here you can find everything and compare prices.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.20

Eclair_93
and hardy left? just if you throw 5K with the purchase of the disc ,you can take a PERC 3 600 ,but in General Semperit pointed out to the Assembly that you collect almost all on YouTube for the prices at CSN fit

and another is to think about the voltage regulators to nothing more did not burn
I am 2 killowatt stock took SVEN VR-A 2000

R
Ryazancev 08.02.20

SPR1GGAN
And what is the point of having a stabilizer, if normal BP's with him now. And if Aerocool VX or the like, then the stabilizer will not save.
But in General you're right about R5 3600 wrote. For$ 500 you can get a fresh platform for games.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.20

Ryazancev
because sometimes breaks these BPSK ,watch VIDOS from the workshops ,so it is in poryadke things .
from posledno was funny when the blogger computer for like 200k got burned because of the spike voltage PS Hyper desktop collected for max 100500 which .

I actually initially taken by Monique ,from where kanderi died due to jumps

A
Ar4er2016 08.02.20

SPR1GGAN
I agree. The something similar RESANTA ASN-5000/1-TS

R
Ryazancev 08.02.20

SPR1GGAN
Be kind. Give the config a blogger who himself could not assemble a PC (a Good blogger) and your Monica. Before Samsung did Monica with a lack of conder (with a small nominal capacity). Personally involved in the repair of two, one was for$ 600. Now, there are empty seats at conder in embedded PD. I assure you have normal equipment engineers provided all measures of stabilization. And cheap shit where save on all your cheap stabilizer will not help.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.20

Ryazancev

Monique by the way, Yes Samsung has been,the exact name does not say

R
Ryazancev 08.02.20

SPR1GGAN
It is not surprising that max burned the comp. You it heard his IQ level is +-70. And I think he is the singer in a punk band. Imbecile if medical.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.20

Ryazancev
Yes, there is office that it all gathers not the best ,but the fact that he was burned from difference there ,although he could just for hype to make supposedly broke

G
GG4 08.02.20

SPR1GGAN
Punches because the power outlet without grounding, this is the last century, but people continue to use them. Basically, those who live in the buildings of the ancients.