3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGROterrorist 08.02.20 11:58 pm

Statistics drop runes on NG (Diablo 2)

Since mid-December, 2019 February 2, 2020 drop runes Pul and above:
Pul = 3 ( all one ppl have travincal)
Lo = 1 ( 1 ppl have travincal)
Jah = 1 (1 ppl Nicholas personally)
Cham = 1 ( 5 ppl Unraveler ( voskresen))
What conclusion can we make?
I think on weekends tweak the drop a plus ( this brilliant idea came to me a couple of years ago), and the longer you run one Persian, the less chance to dropnode rune.
jah fell 4 the race for Nicholai after the break (week), Cham dropped by 14 (or 15) run a full map after the break ( half a year). And both high runes propolis on the weekends.
Who have their conspiracy theories, I ask you to tell me and the rest of them.

11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gottenspell 08.02.20

No, a good drop happens when there is rain, closer to the night. The day is not very good, even if a heavy downpour.

s
shkulya 08.02.20

and the hand to drift is not scratched? ) although I also noticed that after a break like that better drop, but most likely it is from the head... )

N
NAVALNYY 08.02.20

Here is the statistics. Information what is useful. Well, now it should farm only as described above.

A
AGROterrorist 08.02.20

You above sur for all your 30 years of playing in the PG did not fall, so you can get mad

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.02.20

gottenspell
Especially if it's raining frogs and fish, at such times, even a real chance to get vex with fallen tonight.

F
F1r34ng3l 08.02.20

I think you're just a pet firkax

c
cristagalli 08.02.20

AGROterrorist
Try again here's how! In short on Thursday when the moon is full wait until 4.20 am, walk blindfolded, move the chair, stand in a half squat and Bouncing on the left leg farmish trawick until next Monday. Jachi will roll in! Besides a leap year.

V
Viperept 08.02.20

About the best drop in a weekend probably agree. All their top runes Drupal on Saturday. Schedule sliding play evenly. Ber Ohm Lo ber 5 was travincal wave in tronica it's just all Saturday

V
Viperept 08.02.20

One Saturday was embossed with pool 2 chest mephala hum spoil bir Andi small. Provigil even from the generous loot. Then two weeks ' worth of drought.

D
DELETEEND 08.02.20

Viperept
Because happiness loves silence. And you have estremali all over the server. OFC adminer all cut up.

U
Uncle Fred 08.02.20

Echoes of"the Day of the Reaping no more.