3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 09.02.20 12:00 am

Very quiet sound (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is there a possibility to increase the sound of the game? The feeling that the default 7.1. for stereo sound compared to the sound samoy the wind well, is very quiet. Out of the game and have to constantly reduce the sound through the Soundbar or remote control via sliders on the Windows. And Curling had the same trouble. Can I something in the settings or looked in the game files can be something to prescribe?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alik Dynnik 09.02.20

The game needs to be a sound selection. Or install a new driver.
The sound is spread across all channels, and have you seen stereo speakers.
If many channel the sound of the voice are the average dynamics, which you don't.

D
DrZoiberg 09.02.20

Norm112
change the video card
Spoilergate

N
Norm112 09.02.20

Alex Dynnik
Yes it is true. In the sound settings in the game you have the choice between stereo and headphones. The difference in sound there. Hike the problem is that the system is connected via Bluetooth. But like any other game shouts stronger Windows.

A
Alik Dynnik 09.02.20

Just a heads up I have acoustics 5.1 monitor 21х9. At the time, worked as a projectionist and at the Studio. So were the nostalgia from the sounds to formats.))
Sound in games always neat, vindovsky sounds, it's a service. There is no reason to make them disco.
But, the graphics card can request software 10. And there it is advisable to indicate that you definitely have in stock 2.0, or 2.1, or 5.1. This will inflate your sound in the game.
If started in the PC, find the panel you can control Panel. Sound. They check your settings.

N
Norm112 04.12.20

Help_me01
I didn't describe the problem that came after the last patch, but the overall sound problem of the game itself.