3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
letapulo 09.02.20 12:00 am

Friends, I really need your advice (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Friends, I really need your advice.
Passed RDR2 once, but only skimmed through the story, maybe a few more quests, not more. Just haven't had time, but the game is very impressive. So watt....

I would like to re-second time, but at platinum, every damn quest.
Really need your opinion : who better to pass everything? Arthur or John? Just noticed that they give different comments and conversations are different every quest, big or small. Some of the characters you enjoyed playing more? Who is charismatic, who is more interesting in your opinion?
I will be glad for every advice dilemma:(
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.02.20

not all quests are available to Arthur are available and John. I'm talking about the additional(white) quests. Yellow Arthur's perfectly normal not available.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 09.02.20

letapulo
You need to pass as originally intended, i.e. for Arthur Morgan.

S
SergeiEgorov 09.02.20

so who passed first time,meaning to play him for a second,just play who have not played in 1 passage

D
DemanShu 09.02.20

letapulo
Commentator SergeiEgorov not look, he seems to have not played. It is impossible to choose a character (only modifications). You play Arthur, and by the end of the game for John.
And tips on passing for platinum: sohranyaya before each mission, it will give the opportunity to replay the mission with my pumping, but not through the iteration (when all parameters are weak). Before moving on to the next Chapter, try to complete all side missions to not miss. Karma to the 6th head hold it high, so as not to miss story. Shoot all the herons on the way and collect the eggs (this is secretly quest to collect). If that - ask, I passed all the missions on gold and the game 100%.