3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slike_88 09.02.20 12:00 am

Missing story missions from the map. (Mafia 3)

People, somebody faced such problem? The map displays only the optional tasks...
24 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 09.02.20

slike_88
Take some optional, and opens the story,don't panic ahead of time.

s
slike_88 09.02.20

bazilews
went through all the optional missions, too

A
Aleksey Elcov 09.02.20

Most likely it is necessary to overcome business, then there will be the story

b
bazilews 09.02.20

slike_88
A screenshot of the cards from the game can spread?

s
slike_88 09.02.20

bazilews
Lay in the evening

N
Nemezis 09.02.20

Maybe you passed the game? )

P
Plotva of Rivia 09.02.20

It, che is at the brow. Story missions are always there. They are yellow and yellow marked always. Have bagnulo see

s
slike_88 09.02.20

bazilews

b
bazilews 09.02.20

slike_88
Yellow and pink icons is job.Press down into tasks and see what you have to do.

b
bazilews 09.02.20

slike_88
Understood?

A
Aleksey Smolin13 09.02.20

I have the same problem: lost ALL the STORY QUESTS from the map, leaving only optional, I think that they need to go to continue the storyline opened - nothing of the kind, passed all that is possible - to sense zero. The storyline is then not marked on the map, now do not know what to do. And yet, if click on the map below assignments there are three not finished the story quests, where they remained to take some more income, each approximately 700-800 bucks, BUT to play them in it, when click on them: top left they are as it were displayed, but where to go not shown on the map.But there is some BUG that shows two optional missions which I have done completely (to drive truck and drive the boat (different employers))- so that is why they are marked on the map, although when there come - there already there's no truck, no boat. In this case, to continue the storyline???

A
Aleksey Smolin13 09.02.20

bazilews
Help?

A
Amsterdam-777 09.02.20

the exact same thing, please help..

g
godsmack 09.02.20

They are not lost. Also thought so at first. A wire it is necessary to put and will open up further job. Or to ride around the city and accidentally stumble on assignments. But the wire is easier to put)

A
Amsterdam-777 09.02.20

godsmack
thank you helped me

s
slike_88 09.02.20

godsmack
Exactly! Everything works, thank you!

G
Gunya29 09.02.20

Hello guys I have a problem missing the mission but before the mission is gone I have this garbage was what I had to go out of town I tried to leave but then took off the plate to continue the game or start over what do I do? Go on a game on 47%

S
Sasha2701 09.02.20

godsmack
And a lot of wiretaps to put?

s
sgorbunov07 09.02.20

Can't find a job plot-the wire put one, can't do it on the box prohibitory sign, although there are two more. Donovan visited father James, too.side missions passed, in the race pouchastvovat else to do?. game pass the second time

s
sgorbunov07 08.12.20

godsmack
put-not helped....