3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos492 09.02.20 12:00 am

Your computer freezes with a loud noise of the graphics card

Hello! There was a problem with the computer, that's it, har-Ki:
motherboard - ASUS M5A97 R2.0
PERC - FX-6300
operative - kingston 2 dice on 4GB and 8GB Atermiter
graphics card - GIGABYTE RX 460 4GB

here is the problem, when entering in game, any like tanks, kaisho, crossout and GTA V, after seconds ~30, the video card starts to make noise at 100%, the image on the monitor disappears. Only helps to disable and enable the power supply. In Google I read that you need to overclock your PCI-E. broke up, nothing helped. Decided to lower the GPU clock using MSI Afterburner and WattMan, reduced, still the same vidyuhi starts to make noise at 100% and the image on the monitor disappears. Reset vindus, put the old driver. Put the video card in the other PCI-E. Nothing has changed again. What to do? How to fix this problem? The temperature of videocards in idle 40-45 degrees under load - 65-67 degrees
24 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 09.02.20

Remembrance in three slots installed?

N
Nikitos492 09.02.20

longerr2007
Yes

K
KanoVoxLian 09.02.20

Nikitos492
you need to overclock PCI-E, in the sense of to disperse the map and why did it disperse?Dispersal can only make worse,to aggravate the situation!

M
Marsj 09.02.20

Try with another power supply.

N
Nikitos492 09.02.20

KanoVoxLian
Yes? something first time I heard this. I have a PCI-E bus clocked

K
KanoVoxLian 09.02.20

Nikitos492
The graphics card is out of warranty?

N
Nikitos492 09.02.20

KanoVoxLian
No, a friend gave her, with no guarantee it

S
Subaru MotorSports 09.02.20

Nikitos492
Can clean the card from dust, grease fans, change the thermal grease, in General, to improve the cooling of the computer.
Put lowest graphics settings, using RivaTuner, turn on the restriction for all games to 30 fps.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Turn off your antivirus.
Unplug everything unnecessary from USB.
If Windows 7, set Windows 10, or Vice versa.
The crackdown is stupid.

N
Nikitos492 09.02.20

Subaru MotorSports
And driver? The latest to deliver? I put the old 17.8.1 driver from the GIGABYTE website

S

Nikitos492
Yes, the latest from the official AMD website.
https://www.amd.com/ru/support

N
Nikitos492 09.02.20

Subaru MotorSports
No, installing the latest drivers for your card and Windows did not help, vidyuhi all the same noise at 100% and the monitor goes blank

S

Nikitos492
My other advice?

l
longerr2007 09.02.20

Once faced with a similar problem.A friend of mine reflash BIOS under saharso and thus ruined the map.

M
Marsj 09.02.20

Try to update motherboard BIOS, if not help, then change the PSU.
Спойлерhttps://miningclub.info/threads/gasnet-ehkran-i-100-oboroty-kulera-videokarty.59912/

L
Len4ik00N 09.02.20

Nikitos492
Nikitos492 wrote:
In Google I read that you need to overclock PCI-E
If you Google a little longer, you can find the information that rx460-e motherboard with pci-e 2.0 in most cases do not normally work. I some time was happy owner of such a system, too much-what I googled and tried so from my own experience I can say that if lowering of frequencies, games with the drivers, overclock the pci-e didn't help, one option is to change something from iron (or card fee).

M
Marsj 09.02.20

PCI Express cards 1.x and 2.x will work in 3.0 connector and, on the contrary, PCI Express 3.0 will work in the connectors 1.and 2.x.

L
Len4ik00N 09.02.20

Marsj wrote:
PCI Express cards 1.x and 2.x will work in 3.0 connector and, on the contrary, PCI Express 3.0 will work in the connectors 1.and 2.x
So the person she works...yet the game will not come)))
In Amud peremudrili with rx460-mi. Personally saw, how one and the same video card refused to work properly on boards with connector 2.0, but was fine with version 3. And on the Internet on this subject, plenty of information.

N
Nikitos492 09.02.20

Len4ik00N
that is dances with tambourines do not help? will only replace the graphics card?

N
Nikitos492 09.02.20

Marsj
BIOS the last set, replacing the PSU did not help

L
Len4ik00N 09.02.20

Nikitos492
Nikitos492 wrote:
that is dances with tambourines do not help? will only replace the graphics card?
Much depends on the enthusiasm and skills dancer. In most cases, helps cuts frequencies (sometimes very significant) and, accordingly, the performance of the graphics card. You wrote that to do it I tried and did not help You, but did not specify how tried to reduce and even confused me:
Nikitos492 wrote:
Decided to lower the GPU clock using MSI Afterburner and WattMan,
These programs sometimes conflict with each other, so if you tried to reduce the frequency of using both programs at the same time (or only through Wattman, but with incorrect settings afterburner), the option with lower frequencies you need to try again.